Unholy Tournament of Test Squadron!! for 2.6!!! Let the games begin!!!!

Would you rather...

• Have just a 4v4 Tournament for max number of teams

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have just a 8v8 Tournament

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Have just a 12v12 Tournament For max number of combatants

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Have the 4v4 Tournament and then combine teams for 8v8 and 12v12 for more than one Tournament

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Teams of either 6 (for 4v4) or 16 (for 12v12) to allow more flexibility in getting full matches set up. Smaller matches are allowed if there is no way to setup a full match in time before disqualification.
What if a previously formed team only consists out of 4 members? 2 extra members for more flexibility would be great, especially now we don't have fixed times anymore and time zones can be a big problem.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
What if a previously formed team only consists out of 4 members? 2 extra members for more flexibility would be great, especially now we don't have fixed times anymore and time zones can be a big problem.
If you set up a team of only 4 that is up to you if you want the other 2. The idea is to allow a full game even if 2 of the team members cant make it to the day agreed upon. If you only want 4 and you know you can alway bring 4 to a match thats up to you to not have 6. However it can ruin the experience of the other team to do a smaller game when they have 4 show up and you dont.

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Ok, this time I managed to actually register for this bar brawl.

No team though. I usually kill for money, but since you're my friends...I'll kill ya'all for free. No favoritism!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?