Unidentified Aerial Phenomena

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (aka Unidentified Flying Objects) are in United States headlines again as much as ever. News reports are emerging daily, compelling testimony from top gun Navy pilots is surfacing again, and the Department of Defense is now set to issue an unclassified report to Congress on their UAP sightings next month. These are not new stories. But what happens this time if the government announces that UFOs actually exist in an official report? This will be interesting to watch over the next month and beyond ...

Link: UFOs regularly spotted in restricted U.S. airspace, report on the phenomena due next month - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
It may be inter-dimensional, but there are other possible explanations.

For instance, if the Mach Effect theory of Dr. James F. Woodward is correct, then it is possible to disconnect a local body like a craft from the universe's gravinertial field that gives matter its mass. Matter which is so disconnected would not experience gee forces at all, since it would have no mass and no inertia.

And there are several other theories to consider. I've been working in this field for 16 years now, and I can't tell you what it is because I can only guess. One thing is certain: our physics is at best very incomplete.

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Cool Vid. I'm sure we are not the only intelligence in the Universe, using stats/math and common sense will tell you that.
And our science? Let's just say it's still at it's infancy. It took us 100 years to develop computers, nuclear power, transistors, spaceflight, internet, ect. But the Universe is how old?
Just imagine we have not 100 years, but 1,000,000,000 years, what would our science look like?

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
While I'd really like these to be of extraterrestrial origin, UFO is usually just when you're not quite sure if it's a Chinese or Russian spy gadget, because as it turns out, spy gadgets tend to have their transponders turned off. And I mean, of course no military would want to openly admit that some spy gadget was spotted in their airspace but they failed to identify who it belonged to.

Furthermore, as the video points out they're hanging around in restricted airspace. That's a place where foreign governments want to hang around, extraterrestrial would probably be more interested in documenting cities etc. Unless that area is specifically restricted because someone locked up a bunch of extraterrestrials there and now their friends are trying to pinpoint their location.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I worked with Woodward for 8 years and left the work about 8 years ago. He still has NASA funding, but there are sufficient reasons to think he's off track for me to stay involved. Instead I'm working with another group, the physics of which I cannot discuss, but rest assured, there are pathways for progress in next generation propulsion. Maybe they'll get more funding if Congress gets its act together, but don't bet on it. Congress is the least trustworthy today than any I've ever seen. The House has never been such a mess, and it will NOT get better until We The People start expecting Truth. Too many people sell out for ideological reasons and can't be persuaded by truth.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
For instance, if the Mach Effect theory of Dr. James F. Woodward is correct, then it is possible to disconnect a local body like a craft from the universe's gravinertial field that gives matter its mass. Matter which is so disconnected would not experience gee forces at all, since it would have no mass and no inertia.
So remaining in this dimension, but removing mass from the equation? That would work.

But then how do you explain phasing in and out of existence? Its there and suddenly its gone?

Thats why I like 4th dimension theories.

Reactions: Mich Angel and FZD

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Agreed. Woodward's theory does not explain things simply disappearing. The work I'm involved with right now is extra-dimensional. I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
Maybe I already know, and I know that you know too much and I need to kill you!

Reactions: Mich Angel

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
So remaining in this dimension, but removing mass from the equation? That would work.

But then how do you explain phasing in and out of existence? Its there and suddenly its gone?

Thats why I like 4th dimension theories.
What if it wasn't actually gone, but someone just has gotten really good at bending electromagnetic waves? We've already seen various crude versions of "invisibility cloaks," what if someone is just much better at it than others, and is keeping it a secret? Could even have had two of those flying thingies, one cloaks while the other de-cloaks so it seems like you've gotten something that can move really fast, while you actually just got more advanced cloak. Deceiving your opponent into exploring the wrong countermeasures.

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
Looking at the videos we get to see an interesting IR signature, it reminds me of the Alcubierre drives displacement field:

I see this phenomena as an object being displaced rather than being propelled. There's nothing that resembles any known method of propulsion that could have something of that size go that fast and maneuver so quick without producing a lot of heat.

It looks like the air directly around the object is cooler than the ambient air.

If I were to make a wild guess, I'd first say its some cutting edge electronic warfare. Maybe they have something that can manipulate a large range of the EM spectrum in such a way that creates both an optical illusion and show up as an object on both radar and infrared systems. Think of a laser system that can focus on a single point in space. Maybe its 1 laser, maybe its an array. Just remember, visual light is still made up of wavelengths of the EM spectrum. We have tons of systems that can manipulate radar / ir signatures so its fun to imagine they could eventually manipulate our very eyes.

I'd like to assume your average person can't fully conceptualize cutting edge, top secret military technology.

Second guess would be that were actually seeing some weird stuff happening with missiles or drones doing weird shit during training that they caught on video. The clips are super short, the fidelity is super low and we have our DoD publicly stating they have a weak point in their intelligence as they have no reasonable explanation for any of these. I think someone attached to some alphabet agency in this country knows what's in these videos and I believe they are being released as part of some information op to either gather or distort information. Just because youre a fighter pilot doesnt mean you get to know about everything. Also, Jeremy corbell is a guy attached to releasing some of this "leaked" footage before the pentagon had anything official to say about it. I'm suggesting theres a conspiracy. There has to be a strategic reason we are seeing these videos and the pentagon is acknowledging them.

How these clips were edited and distributed also strikes me as odd.

The answer is always easy if you're asking the right question.

Id like to know what questions we should really be asking.

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

Last edited:

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
Ergghjjj. Star Citizen is gonna get further delayed because of this right?
SPECTRUM THREAD

DumbTESTy426: So its abundantly clear we have transdimensional craft in real life. If you all at CIG cared about REALISM and FIDELITY you would give us a transdimensional craft that punches above its weight class. You are clearly out of touch with the community. inb4 "But muh feature creep"
:love:Iammontoya38 loves this

Forgot your password?