Upcoming Subscriber Flairs (Updated regularly)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
this is the sub thing for november, not sure when its going out though, its generally the first tuesday of the month but who knows
Wow nice armors !!

Thank you @Lemming
No, CIG doesn't love us TESTies, not at all. *tries to not completely drown in my own sarcasm* 2 of these are only slightly TESTified with 1 being yellow w/ black accents & another being black / gold accents. So, my question is, do they have backpacks & will those backpacks keep alcohol stored inside properly chilled? That will be the test to see if CIG has gone TESTified this round.

Reactions: vahadar and Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
No, CIG doesn't love us TESTies, not at all. *tries to not completely drown in my own sarcasm* 2 of these are only slightly TESTified with 1 being yellow w/ black accents & another being black / gold accents. So, my question is, do they have backpacks & will those backpacks keep alcohol stored inside properly chilled? That will be the test to see if CIG has gone TESTified this round.
"Properly chilled" is a relational thing. For example, chilling a scotch can blunt it's flavor, and some beer's are best served unshelled (well chill them in the Southern US... but not up north). Some spirits it's better to serve them downright hot.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Did everyone got their Pembroke armours? I subscribed on the 9th trying to squezee two months in one, and didn't received mine. I think I should have subscribed the 8th instead :/
It works when you do till the 8 yes. 7 or 8 works for me when I do subscribe.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
CIG seems to change the start & cut off dates fairly often by a day or so here & there from month to month. Sometimes you can get double the rewards from 1 month's payment, then the next month you only get the 1 month by a day or so.

Reactions: vahadar and Vavrik

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Not much of a fan of crested helmets, but I like its overall aspect, specially the assymetry on the shoulderpads. Tough I could use some rivets on it, you know, to comply with the codex astartes :P

Heavy armour, lots of pouches... It marks all the boxes for a default combat medic suit.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I've actually met a lot of people in other orgs that also love wearing armors that are black & gold, so clearly CIG has realized that this color scheme is popular enough to try to include a version whenever possible to drive subscriptions & sales.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Might this be the possible subscriber flair for Dec 2021 as spotted at the end of the latest Jump Point? Maybe

The version in the middle is rather TESTified.
TEST one looks nice!

It's obviously a cold suit, as "Morozov" is a Russian family name that originates from "Moroz" ("Frost") -- "Morozov" means more or less "Frosty" ❄

White Lando

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 25, 2021
RSI Handle
White_Lando
Not much of a fan of crested helmets, but I like its overall aspect, specially the assymetry on the shoulderpads. Tough I could use some rivets on it, you know, to comply with the codex astartes :P

Heavy armour, lots of pouches... It marks all the boxes for a default combat medic suit.
The crested helmet might come in handy if they teabag your corpse, though.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
i just leave my subscriber status on i don't think ive ever turned it on since i first started.
The only part of the subscription I use is the Flair/game items (and I did use them every time I played) so wasn't able to justify a regular subscription given the nature of the items was to either be 100% useful and interactable to 50% useful decoration items to 0% useful paints for ships I didn't own and had no intention of owning - however with my favourite gear vanishing the first time my ship exploded in this latest patch I now can't even justify the cost on cool sub items...

I suppose I could sub for access to the Subscriber Store and spend every time I loose my favourite gear to get my preferred items back...? Maybe I'll try that in the new year when my cash-flow is a little less prioritised.

EDIT - No, hang on, I think I've worked it out...

Can someone sub'd confirm this for me: Can you buy in the Subscriber Store with Store Credit?

My plan:

When I lose my Sub Store bought bits, go to my hangar and melt them. Gone, just like the asset in the game. Then go to the sub store and use that credit to buy a new one - Hey Presto got my crap back.

What do we think, is this a viable tactic?

EDIT - And if someone can help me work out how to take off this damnable hospital gown that'd be great.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Can someone sub'd confirm this for me: Can you buy in the Subscriber Store with Store Credit?

My plan:

When I lose my Sub Store bought bits, go to my hangar and melt them. Gone, just like the asset in the game. Then go to the sub store and use that credit to buy a new one - Hey Presto got my crap back.

What do we think, is this a viable tactic?

EDIT - And if someone can help me work out how to take off this damnable hospital gown that'd be great.
You can melt the subscriber store items that you pay for in cash to receive that store credit for & you can buy it out from your buyback with store credits if that's what you'd prefer to use your token. As for buying things out of the subscriber store with creds, the answer that I've found is maybe / sometimes. Some of the gear that I've found in there I've purchased with store creds in the past. So currently your plan might work, unless / until a LOT of people start using that exploit to get around that issue. Also, you'll have to be a subscriber to buy things out of the subscriber store or pay for things out of your buyback with cash if you want to do so without a token saved up.

As for the hospital gown, just grab it & drag it to the fist near your feet, that will drop & box it, so that you'll be in your skivvies & ready to add whatever clothing / gear you want.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You can melt the subscriber store items that you pay for in cash to receive that store credit for & you can buy it out from your buyback with store credits if that's what you'd prefer to use your token. As for buying things out of the subscriber store with creds, the answer that I've found is maybe / sometimes. Some of the gear that I've found in there I've purchased with store creds in the past. So currently your plan might work, unless / until a LOT of people start using that exploit to get around that issue. Also, you'll have to be a subscriber to buy things out of the subscriber store or pay for things out of your buyback with cash if you want to do so without a token saved up.

As for the hospital gown, just grab it & drag it to the fist near your feet, that will drop & box it, so that you'll be in your skivvies & ready to add whatever clothing / gear you want.
Thanks for the kind advice, I'd prefer to call it a 'work around' rather than an exploit, I'm gaining nothing more than I originally had so don't equate it with exploitation.

It raises a good question though: What happens to the looted item if the owner melts it out of their account?

And thanks for the advice on the gown, do I have to go in to F4 external view to do the removing? Every time I press F to click it brings me back to first person? I'll be staying in my undies I've no desire to loose any more assets.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Yes you can always buy any sub item in sub store with store credit, anytime you want to.

@Talonsbane you can buy 100% with credit all the time on sub store, no need to inject a single $.

Actually if you do not sub reccurently, you can only sub time to time to get access to the store, and buy with credits all items you wanted that you missed. Its what I am doing. Plus if you want after, you can melt those sub items that you bought with credits, and get the credit back if needed. When you can NOT melt items received each month through subscription, for those you can only gift them.

It raises a good question though: What happens to the looted item if the owner melts it out of their account?
What do you mean by looted items?

Last edited:
Forgot your password?