Upcoming Subscriber Flairs (Updated regularly)

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Centurion (and Imperator):

Imperator:

Store:

Inflation has also hit - These are priced at $4 each, rather than the $3 of past knives.

As compensation, however, there's also a WB CCU available:
ShipNormal ship priceCCU ship priceSavingCheapest CCU starting optionMinimum Cost CCUMaximum CCU Discount
Prowler$440$410$30$400 (Limited) - C2 Hercules, Reclaimer
$315 (Perment) - MOLE
$10 (Limited)
$95 (Permanent)
75% (Limited)
24% (Permanent)

Reactions: Garonman

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
well at least this one has a built in bottle opener, it is the most important thing to have on ya.
Good spot, the first one would also be really good at spreading Soft Cheese if that's what you are in to.

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
I would love to kill a streamer with a spork and then crash his ship, then salvage his ship, then attack the salvage ship with his salvaged ships' salvage in it, then loot the salvage from the salvage ship and have another salvage ship come out and salvage the salvage ships worth of salvage. And that is what I would do with a Spork.

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
I would love to kill a streamer with a spork and then crash his ship, then salvage his ship, then attack the salvage ship with his salvaged ships' salvage in it, then loot the salvage from the salvage ship and have another salvage ship come out and salvage the salvage ships worth of salvage. And that is what I would do with a Spork.
Not nearly enough salvaging

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The Spork is a weapon of about 12 uses! That's 11 more uses than a standard weapon!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Amazon list a K-Bar Tactical Spork, currently unavailable, so it may have been listed on April 1 or something. Even so, I am a little bit sad that we weren't the first to have this idea.
LOL, I found one of those on my dog walks...the moment I saw it, I knew I had found perfection!

EDIT: Link for any other spork fans:

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Amazon list a K-Bar Tactical Spork, currently unavailable, so it may have been listed on April 1 or something. Even so, I am a little bit sad that we weren't the first to have this idea.
LOL, I found one of those on my dog walks...the moment I saw it, I knew I had found perfection!

EDIT: Link for any other spork fans:
$10!?!? Im buying a bunch lol
Surely, friends, we have found.... Perfection?

Forgot your password?