Radegast74
Last edited:

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
They made non gimble combat much harder this patch. Going to test gimbal shortly.
Trying to spawn the pirate Idris, have to get rep first to talk to Miles (so I think anyways).

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
They made non gimble combat much harder this patch. Going to test gimbal shortly.
Trying to spawn the pirate Idris, have to get rep first to talk to Miles (so I think anyways).
It won't take that long mission path are quite quick.
Be aware that the Miles' mission require a very sturdy ship: most of them involve fighting an entire fleet of pirate, with Retaeliator, Cuttlass, Conny, Eclipse etc... be prepare.

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
It won't take that long mission path are quite quick.
Be aware that the Miles' mission require a very sturdy ship: most of them involve fighting an entire fleet of pirate, with Retaeliator, Cuttlass, Conny, Eclipse etc... be prepare.
I just finished his quest line. 6 total bounties was what I got. Last mission paid 12k UEC.
I assume once 3.12 comes out then there would be a 7th mission and that's the Idris?

Edit:
There is actually a 7th mission I just completed. It's a hammerhead. The mission didn't pop up for me until a day after. 20k payout.

Last edited:

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
yeah, but did you see the max speed? S9 torpedoes only go 968 m/s, so basically any ship (other than a Retaliator, LOL) can out run one!
Yeah they are slow as hell. Your target has to be large ships, and you have to Kamikaze into it launching your torps at the last second.

Reactions: Firebrand

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yeah they are slow as hell. Your target has to be large ships, and you have to Kamikaze into it launching your torps at the last second.
[theorycrafting]
The Torp Designers would be daft to allow you to fly with armed Torps, they'd more than likely arm themselves after launch once out of range of the carrier ship so the firer doesn't get caught in their own blast wave. I bet you wouldn't even get a lock less than 5000m out.
[/theorycrafting]

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlos Spicyweiner

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
In 3.12 you can't target torps yet (NPC can but not players). And the missile incoming warning doesn't seem to work (at least not all the time). I'm not sure why they increase the damage so much.
Any large ship not moving fast can be taken out at range with an Eclipse or Tali. This is going to be interesting to see the PKers use to take out their targets at long range.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?