WDYDT? (What Did You Drink Today)

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
I do love chai tea. What brand do you drink? My favourite is Teapigs, a bit pricier but definitely better tea.
I'm a fan of Teapigs for hot tea. This one was Oregon Chai from concentrate for an iced latte.
I think my favorite tea recently has been a Teavana Rooibos and Jasmin Dragon Pearl mix but the tin just ran out and they've closed all the stores near me :(

smeggy

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
sm3ggy
Must..keep..thread..alive.

Tonight was a couple bottles of Paulaner Oktoberfest followed by a 22oz. bottle of The Kaiser 2016, imperial Oktoberfest. Although I had almost a gallon of water while I was at work earlier today.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I had unsweet tea at lunch today, but I looked at a bottle of Myer's Dark Rum in the pantry when making dinner! ;)
Ah, Tea!

I used to have tea with milk and three sugars, then it was with milk and two sugars, then it was black with two sugars, then it was with one sugar, then I just brewed it for 3 mins and drank whatever was the result without adding anything to it... I've either become more and more lazy or more and more cynical to have my cups of tea come to this 🙂 Can't work out which, though.

Last edited:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Seriously anything from Virgil's is mighty damn fine. I salute you my brother.
They are damned tasty. But if you like the Root Beer or Cream Soda version of Virgil's, then I suggest trying to hunt down the Coney Island ones. They're much better imo.

Forgot your password?