We all need to sleep at night.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Ah VPN save us from those who think of regional blocking things on the web is a good idea.
I'm too lazy to switch over to the US for a utube vijeo.
Is it worth the literally 2 clicks or is this yet another fan edit of some clips from season 1?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I'm too lazy to switch over to the US for a utube vijeo.
Is it worth the literally 2 clicks or is this yet another fan edit of some clips from season 1?
Honestly no clue I myself couldn't even click on it to see what the vid was about. But I do like the power VPNs have in giving us full borderless impunity.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Honestly no clue I myself couldn't even click on it to see what the vid was about. But I do like the power VPNs have in giving us full borderless impunity.
I meant to type s2.
Anyways the title is
Mando and Mayfeld escape from Empire base - The Mandalorian Season Two (2020)
You can click the tiny link below the embed window in the orig post that takes you to yt page.

That was a truly great episode, nice arc for the "bad guy" as well, good action...
Dunno why it would be good before sleep though. It would just make me think and hyped up to watch more!

Instead I got 3 degenerate westerners living in japan to listen to (technically only 2 westerners but details...), arguing about the merits of boned vs boneless chicken. Or the balding blondy who does 40K lore. Both fine noise to sleep well to.
Wish This old Tony could post new vids though, his stuff always give me good wholesome/satisfied vibes.

It's been quiet a while that I watched anything other than YT or old anime, with a few exceptions like the Mando episode above, most new western movies are just lacking any sense of moral or depth that I could get into. Or I'm just aging badly lol

edit: BTW VPNs are not taht great nowdays. For one, it's against TOS to break geofences, so you could get banned off of netflix hulu and the rest. Also they are not fucking morons, they know the IP adresses of the VPN servers so when you try to watch for example Netflix outside of your zone through well a large VPN like PIA or whatever Linus is schilling these days, it doesn't work. You either get the same movies as your originally registered location, or it simply just won't load. Yes I tried, yes it sux cos I know 3 more seasons of JOJO are already on Netflix outside my region but I can't watch them legally.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?