What games are you guys planning on playing for the rest 2019?

What games are you planning on playing for the rest of 2019?

• Destiny 2: Shadowkeep or New Light

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Borderland 3

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Skull and Bones (unsure if still a 2019 game)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other: Please let us know what done in the comments so we can check it out!

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I am trying to find more fine testies to play with. If you are a testie and want to get played with please let me! ok all puns aside, I want to know what games you are interested in for the next few months in and that, if we are both interested in, we may group up and have a good time! I am mainly interested with like people that want to put 100+ hours into games and not get bored with the game after 60. I am not including Star Citizen, as that is what we are all here to play, so it goes without saying.
Just as a point of reference I have:
140 hours in Monster Hunter: World.
170 hours in Borderlands 1/pre2/2 (on pc more before I got my PC)
585 hours in The Division 1&2
1,563 hours in Destiny 2 on PC alone.
So when I say I get into games I get into them.
Here are some trailers for the games I am into or have plans to get into this year.
(side note: release date is now October 1st)
(Side note: gameplay looks like AC:BF ship combat build-out for multiplayer)
(Side note: first CoD game I am interested in since like BO2.)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
From multiplayer games, I'll most likely play WoW:Classic, and continue playing Forza Horizon 4, maybe try out COD as I haven't gotten into any of em since CoD2.
I'm very much interested in monster Hunter world too, but unless it comes included in Xbox for PC subscription, I won't be buying it. Already have way too many games and way too little time, and even less money.
Still wanna play / finish:
Metro exodus, Cooking Simulator, Rebel Galaxy (Although I might just wait for RG Outlaw and play that instead), that underwater game with now featuring ice water planet, and about 10 more games in my steam library that I wanna try out at least out of the 100+ I got waiting...

And ofc, SC. Today I've got the chance and spent 4 hours flying around, and was totally blown away by how broken it still is. I made 0 credits in that time. Couldn't complete a single mission... anyways, that's for another topic.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
BL3 for sure, CoD... Its been a while since I played one, but if you do it, Ill do it! :D
I am debating both of these in different ways. With BL3 do I want to just get the base game on Epic, and wait for everything on Steam? or just get on everything on steam?
With CoD I am waiting for the open beta, The game looks good from the gameplay they have shown but I really am going to need to get my hands on it before making a final verdict one way or another. They are both on my radar and if enough people that I want to play with want to get them/when they get them may change my plans.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
RealLife(tm)

Reactions: Radegast74

Invidia_x4

Vice Admiral
Mar 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Invidiax4
I got the Modern Warfare dark edition on preorder atm so I'll for sure be playing that, any testies want to play with me on PC at launch?

Reactions: sum1

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I got the Modern Warfare dark edition on preorder atm so I'll for sure be playing that, any testies want to play with me on PC at launch?
as long as playing the beta is as fun as the game looks I will be picking it up before/on launch.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Oh, and anyone who wants to play BL3 with me DIBS ON MOZE FROM NOW TO THE END OF TIME!

Reactions: Bambooza

DoctorProfessor

Space Marshal
Jul 14, 2016
RSI Handle
Doctor_Professor
While I'll be jumping on to whatever my friends are playing from time to time (Escape From Tarkov, MHW, Vermintide) probably a lot of my time will be going towards vanilla WoW.

DoctorProfessor

Space Marshal
Jul 14, 2016
RSI Handle
Doctor_Professor
Three very good games. did Vermintide get an update or something? I saw something on the Steam store page, didn't have time to check it out.
Yeah, The Winds of Magic, essentially an expansion with new enemies to fight, new weapons, a different style of gameplay, new map, but separate to your main journey for whatever reason.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
As always some Kerbal space and also my second playthrough of Kingdom Come Deliverance. Then whatever Indie Games pop up and seem to be nice. Currently there are no AAA titles which i really want to play.

Also SC consumes a big chunk of my gaming time.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Rainbow Six Siege, just passed 2000 hours in it and plan to continue to play. Probably gonna work on finishing Wildlands and I am gonna end up buying The Division 2 pretty soon.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I'm looking for a new game to play with Testies (That isn't necessarily SC). Just upgraded my rig and it's a beast now (Ryzen 3900x and RTX 2080Ti). Funny thing is I haven't really done much gaming lately since I upgraded (busy with work). Definitely did more gaming on my old machine haha. Do recommend a decent multiplayer/MMO please!

Reactions: Szioul

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
I will mostly be sticking to Destiny 2 since Shadowkeep brings back my love, Eris. Also sticking to Overwatch since I am trying to work my way in to esports broadcasting, and it just had a massive change to how it is played now. Notable mentions are Surviving Mars, DOOM and DOOM Eternal!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Rainbow Six Siege, just passed 2000 hours in it and plan to continue to play.
Very Nice, the previews of the new operator's gadgets looks interesting.
I will mostly be sticking to Destiny 2 since Shadowkeep brings back my love, Eris.
I mean... The Moon's Haunted... what other possible reason could you need? how are you doing on your solstice armor? Army 2.0 looks really good.

Forgot your password?