What will be the first thing you write/draw in game?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well besides the ubiquitous penis drawing.
So "What's the second thing you'll draw in game"?

My answer was going to be a nob, so as that's taken, it's gotta be a stylised curvy W with some random dots in them logo!

1648234744179.png

Ignore the japanese word for breasts in this image, I can't speak Japanese so I have no idea what oppai means, I'm guessing it's some kind of sports brand.

Last edited:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Well besides the ubiquitous penis drawing.
Oh, I'd never be so classless as to draw low-brow penis art.
I will, however, be making my own tasteful rendition of Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
A sign on the side of my Cutlass bunk saying "You must be this tall to ride this ride"
You're not going to make a connection with a consenting genetically height challenged adult with an attitude like that.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'd be tempted to find a sharp cliff that's extremely high up, then just next to the ledge have an arrow pointing to the ledge with the words, "Tom Petty dead ahead". Then see how many join Tom Petty in Free Fallin their way down the cliff.

A sign on the side of my Cutlass bunk saying "You must be this tall to ride this ride"
You're not going to make a connection with a consenting genetically height challenged adult with an attitude like that.
Wasn't there a sign like that at the Neverland Ranch, except that it said that you must be below that height to ride Michael?

Because it has to be done.
View attachment 22636
Good times, but I'd substitute "Kilroy" with "Chris Roberts"

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wasn't there a sign like that at the Neverland Ranch, except that it said that you must be below that height to ride Michael?
You must have got a lot of invites to be able to remember that sign so clearly...

Forgot your password?