What's on your Black Friday wish list?

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
BF is upon us once more and you could be getting the best deal ever on anything from a Miata to an oversized purple dildo.

I'm personally shopping for an RX 580 8gb and I think one will fall to the 160-180 range.

What's everyone shopping for?

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Im pondering a new motherboard, processor, RAM and swapping my 2TB standard HD to a SSD but I doubt all of that will be on sale for me to perform the mass update at minimal cost that I want. Though technically nothing is wrong with the current system, it could just be a wee bit better is all.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
A proper chair to sit in, probably a gaming chair. My back hurts like hell cos work and game in the same chair at home most days. I'm hoping for something decent in the 100-150 range. Gaming chairs are still a new thing around here, and cost well upwards of 350usd for the nonbranded.

2nd on the list is 32gb of corsair ddr3 ram.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
A proper chair to sit in, probably a gaming chair. My back hurts like hell cos work and game in the same chair at home most days. I'm hoping for something decent in the 100-150 range. Gaming chairs are still a new thing around here, and cost well upwards of 350usd for the nonbranded.

2nd on the list is 32gb of corsair ddr3 ram.
Best computing chair I ever had was one of those folding camp-site bucket-seats. I got a padded one with metal arms, it was about £30 but it was the best seat I ever had.

Now my game PC is under the stairs I have a dog-bed to sit on or I won't fit, but its comfy enough.

Forgot your password?