Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Like the title says, what's the sexiest Fighter in SC? I ran out of poll response choices so Listed what I thought would be the most common, but feel free to go for the write-in option too. I think you all know that there is really only one correct answer to this question though.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
To me, it's a bit of a toss up right now. 3 way tie in some respects, between Super Hornet, Sabre, and yeah, @Blind Owl. I'm not sure that the ability to carry several cases of Canadian beer (24 bottles each, by the way) counts as "fighter" duty, and I heard he's not for sale quite yet, according to his wife. Soon though. Very soon. It won't be so much a concept sale, as a fire sale, if that makes sense.

There needs to be an in-game distinction between Interceptor and Fighter that we don't have right now, and the term "heavy fighter" doesn't currently make a lot of sense.

Combat wise, I really like the Super Hornet the most at the moment because you can fly and shoot with 1 or 2 man crew, and it's a hard hitter, but if we have subsystem targeting the single engine is going to be a disadvantage. Saber has some advantages or should at least, in maneuverability and atmospheric flight, but it might not hit quite as hard.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
What if I would prefer a Super @Blind Owl Avenger who rides Mustangs like a Buccaneer to fight Hurricanes by opening beers with a Sabre while the Aurora borealis glows in the background? I'd be rather Gladius to TESTify that vision of Epicness.
That's it folks, thread's closed. It can only be downhill from here.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm not sure that the ability to carry several cases of Canadian beer (24 bottles each, by the way) counts as "fighter" duty, and I heard he's not for sale quite yet, according to his wife. Soon though. Very soon. It won't be so much a concept sale, as a fire sale, if that makes sense.
Hahahaha, I can't wait to read this too her tomorrow. She's gunna laugh her ass off. Thank you.

Funny, I'm doing exactly that as I'm writing this post....
What if I would prefer a Super @Blind Owl Avenger who rides Mustangs like a Buccaneer to fight Hurricanes by opening beers with a Sabre while the Aurora borealis glows in the background? I'd be rather Gladius to TESTify that vision of Epicness.
Dear sweet baby Jesus, this brought a tear to me eye. Haha.
I came to this thread to say the answer was @Blind Owl , but it's already in the poll. We know us so well lol.
I'll drink to that.

Is it wrong that I voted for myself? Warden/Sentinel /Harby wasn't on the list, so I had no choice.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
The sexiest fighter is a bomber, the Eclipse bomber to be precise.

Forgot your password?