Who do i have to blow to get a drink around here?

Frakkedup

Ensign
Mar 16, 2023
RSI Handle
Frakkedup
hey Guys/Girls and whatever the alphabet mafia want to call themselves, (no offense) Frakkedup here, glad to be a member of this org, ive been looking at joining an org the last few years, just never got around to it, I've been a backer since 2014, looking to have some fun now the patches seem to be getting better and better, patch 3.18 excluded (so far), i dont have many ships as the ex wife thought $500 was enough for a game that wasnt even out lol, but that might change soon lol, as title says where are the drinks and who i have to blow away to get one.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
hey Guys/Girls and whatever the alphabet mafia want to call themselves, (no offense) Frakkedup here, glad to be a member of this org, ive been looking at joining an org the last few years, just never got around to it, I've been a backer since 2014, looking to have some fun now the patches seem to be getting better and better, patch 3.18 excluded (so far), i dont have many ships as the ex wife thought $500 was enough for a game that wasnt even out lol, but that might change soon lol, as title says where are the drinks and who i have to blow away to get one.
Not me, your ex-wife got here before you... You might find some takers on our Discord though!
Welcome to TEST!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
3.18 certainly is a dogs breakfast so far eh? I found it getting better last night, but not perfect. I think I woke up inside the walls only a dozen times, but there's still players who can't even log in.
Welcome. Hope to see you in discord.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I bet she still used too much teeth!!!
Thanks for the welcome!
Its not me either, but i have some worldly advice for you: Next wife, try the end you don't put food in.

Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?