who here has the biggest, richest hangar? GO

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I will confirm that I have at least 1 ship that has 1 seat for me to pilot at a time. I do happen to also own a Revel & York Hangar to hold which ship(s) of mine that I want to examine in a large well lit area. Unfortunately, whenever I spawn a ship in there, it is often in a damaged state. So much for having a ship be kept in excellent condition because it's in a "luxury" hangar that I paid a few dollars for, but they are no longer in the pledge shop.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
WELL NATURALLY I HAVE ONLY A 60 DOLLAR STARTER PACKAGE, LIKE ANYONE WOULD FOR A VIDEO GAME

okay the wifes gone, quick someone help before sh-

ANYONE WHO WOULD SPEND MORE THAN THAT IS CLEARLY A LOSER WHO DOESN'T HAVE FUN THINGS IN REAL LIFE TO SPEND IT ON, LIKE A NEW SET OF PAINTBRUSHES FOR THE OUTSIDE PATIO THAT I AM DEFINITELY PLANNING ON PAINTING THIS WEEKEND

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
ANYONE WHO WOULD SPEND MORE THAN THAT IS CLEARLY A LOSER WHO DOESN'T HAVE FUN THINGS IN REAL LIFE TO SPEND IT ON, LIKE A NEW SET OF PAINTBRUSHES FOR THE OUTSIDE PATIO THAT I AM DEFINITELY PLANNING ON PAINTING THIS WEEKEND
Hello, I'm Talon & in addition to being an Ewok looking creature & a starship jpeg addict, I'm also a loser in many ways. However through this I have met many wonderful people & that makes me a winner as well. Cheers!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I have two hangars, they are both value hangars. I can't afford posh hangars.

One is quite old and a bit basic, can only fit smaller items.

One is much more modern and fits everything I own!

hangar.JPG

Forgot your password?