WTB Origin 315p to Nomad Warbond CCU ($5)

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Hi Folks,

i wanted to buy this CCU for $5. i had it in my cart while the sale was on but got distracted with the kids. I came back to it the following day and the CCU was gone from the cart and the warbond sale was over. i submitted a ticket and they said 'they might make it available at some point in the future'.

I'd prefer to just get it sorted as it's a CCU to my last ship (i promise its my last) and if anyone is able to assist that would be appreciated. I'm not looking to spend more the the $5 listed + PayPal fees. I'm in Australia if that makes a difference so my reply times might seem a little off.

Thanks folks

Sintha

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hi Folks,

i wanted to buy this CCU for $5. i had it in my cart while the sale was on but got distracted with the kids. I came back to it the following day and the CCU was gone from the cart and the warbond sale was over. i submitted a ticket and they said 'they might make it available at some point in the future'.

I'd prefer to just get it sorted as it's a CCU to my last ship (i promise its my last) and if anyone is able to assist that would be appreciated. I'm not looking to spend more the the $5 listed + PayPal fees. I'm in Australia if that makes a difference so my reply times might seem a little off.

Thanks folks

Sintha
I got you boo. Send me your game email address.

Reactions: Cromwell
Forgot your password?