WTB RAVEN code

Kurnis

Lieutenant
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Kurnis
I know I know.... I'm super late to the party. :(

But I'm looking to buy a raven code if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks guys.

Reactions: DirectorGunner

Kurnis

Lieutenant
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Kurnis
Did anyone tell you your a bit late?

(there are still some floating around though)
I think even the Slowpoke meme doesn't suitably represent how late I am. Still, I was hoping (against hope!) that someone might have a code for sale, or know someone who does. XD

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I think even the Slowpoke meme doesn't suitably represent how late I am. Still, I was hoping (against hope!) that someone might have a code for sale, or know someone who does. XD
There was some guy on reddit selling hundreds of them most likely for his company. i think his ID was something like GTX1080 or something.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If there are no Raven codes about the next best option (at the moment) is the Avenger Warlock.

You'll have an easier time tracking one down or just waiting for the anniversary sale if you haven't been able to grab a Raven code by then...?

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I thought there was a notice last year that the Raven codes promotion was ending November or December 2018, that at this point even if you got one it wouldn't work?
I thought the same thing...I thought they came out and said all codes had to be redeemed by MM/DD/YYYY, and I thought it was like Dec 31, 2018, but I could be wrong.

If there are no Raven codes about the next best option (at the moment) is the Avenger Warlock.

You'll have an easier time tracking one down or just waiting for the anniversary sale if you haven't been able to grab a Raven code by then...?
^ This. The Warlock EMP has a better range and is more powerful (see Camural's toughness tests on YouTube). Plus, the top speed is (at least, was in 3.4) 1304! And you have the size 4 in the nose and 2 size 3 hardpoints on the wings. And a rack in the back. Overall, the Warlock is probably better (just maybe not as sexy looking).

EDIT: Took my Warlock out...WOW! It was great! Top speed was 1306, and it had a Mantis in the nose and 2 Omnisky VI's (size 2) ... all on gimbals so you have gimbal assist. And the EMP was great, I was able to take out a Cutlass for a bounty, and then a Connie that was nearby that was harrassing me. The EMP took out the Connie's shields, no problem.

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
There is still a chance someone has a Raven code they haven't used, keep actively looking. Both Subreddit, Star Hangar, and eBay if you must. I wouldn't trust anyone who messages you about having one unless they were an active TESTie. Better to find a listing on a reputable place instead of a random PM'er. Scammers go through PMs more often than not. You may end up paying more than $50 to $80 for one, but considering the bountiful supply of Raven codes have passed, supply doesn't meet demand anymore.

Reactions: Zapper Weisman

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Pretty sure he is somewhere in the middle of that big blacklist thread they have, I forget the dudes name though.
I'll have to check later i cant see any of the scam alerts his Reddit handle was u/lawrence7474174 and his RSI was GTX1080. I didnt see anything about any scams and his last post was like 9 months ago which looks like i sent him an email asking for a code but he ran out . I later got my code from some guy named pangu or something.

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
u/lawrence7474174 is/was a legit seller, but he has no codes any longer.
I had a bunch of codes too, but they have been sold long time ago.

The current price range for codes is 100 - 150 USD now.

has 2 codes left...drop him a msg. trusted seller!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?