WTB stuff - and my LTI wishlist for this year and after

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
1* Avenger Warlock LTI OC with model and poster (but I havent found any on the market with model/poster so I doubt it exists)
I'm fairly sure there is no model\poster for the Warlock, as the information I have about the Legatus pack (I can't see it in the store yet - And hopefully(?) won't for years to come....) indicates there isn't a model\poster for the ship included. As every other ship with a model\poster\paint\etc. which came with the initial concept (or was released afterwards) have these included in the pack, it is a fairly good indicator that the Warlock never received a model or poster on release.

Reactions: vahadar

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Yes I was figuring the absence of those items in the Legatus pack (that you can see once you get Legatus) was an indicator they don't exist. One less collector to find then.
From what I can tell (based on the little research I have conducted), the Verse, Inceptor, Provectus, Dominus, Praetorian, and Legatus packs contain the flair previously available in the "Voyager Direct" store, along with the paints\models\posters\etc. for the included ships and a number of store\former store items, depending on the package size, with the Legatus one containing everything (except subscriber items), so the Legatus pack contents can be used to create a checklist of items to try and hunt down.

It's a shame they keep bulking out that pack each year and increasing its price, rather than limiting it to the original pack contents and releasing "add-ons" for each year since then, so that you could buy the base Legatus pack and as many of the specific years of ships you want in smaller increments, either singularly or in multiples.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
From what I can tell (based on the little research I have conducted), the Verse, Inceptor, Provectus, Dominus, Praetorian, and Legatus packs contain the flair previously available in the "Voyager Direct" store, along with the paints\models\posters\etc. for the included ships and a number of store\former store items, depending on the package size, with the Legatus one containing everything (except subscriber items), so the Legatus pack contents can be used to create a checklist of items to try and hunt down.

It's a shame they keep bulking out that pack each year and increasing its price, rather than limiting it to the original pack contents and releasing "add-ons" for each year since then, so that you could buy the base Legatus pack and as many of the specific years of ships you want in smaller increments, either singularly or in multiples.
Actually there are add-ons if you bought a previously released pack. But this makes sense as some ships get released compared to the pack original price.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
I knew about the add-ons, but it's a shame that they also include the contents of those in the "base" pack each year and mark up the price considerably, rather than leave the legacy pack in place (price increases as applicable for ships in it going up in cost) with the option to buy specific year's addon's that suit their desired fleet...

The "Legatus" pack used to be priced close to the funding point that you reached for the Chairman's club "Legatus Navium" level as a "reward" - Returning it to that with the extra "year" packs as ways to increase funding would seem a much better idea than pushing the price of the entire pack up over time, so that it is nearing double the price required to reach that rank in the "Chairman's club".

If you look at the other legacy packs (Verse, Inceptor, Provectus, Dominus, and Praetorian), they are staggered so that at each level of the "Chairman's club" ladder, the backer would have had a new package that would be obtainable with the funds required to have reached that level, which is why it seems so strange that they didn't continue like that with the Legatus pack (I wonder if returning the "original" pack and having the yearly "upgrades" available would encourage more people towards attempting to reach Legatus?).

Reactions: vahadar
Forgot your password?