WTB warden buk

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That was what I meant, the rework brought them all in line, I just couldn't remember them specifically stating that the hoplite module would be swappable too, though it makes sense that it should be. Good to know they did confirm that.
Yeah, we were saying the same thing, haha. Sometimes I speak Canadian...the maple syrup gums up my mouth hole, words don't come out all that proper. It's a thing. Ha.
I'll see if I can find the video.

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Yeah, we were saying the same thing, haha. Sometimes I speak Canadian...the maple syrup gums up my mouth hole, words don't come out all that proper. It's a thing. Ha.
I'll see if I can find the video.
I would have thought it was the Poutine! Or in the case of you military boys a little too much Moose Milk ;)

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
right now the big difference between Warden/Sentinel/Harbinger vs Hoplite is that the Hoplite doesn't has a bed. Ow, the Warden/Sentinel/Harbinger also have a module hardpoint, which is used to swap out the center module, with the bed in it. The Hoplite doesn't has the module hardpoint.

The Hoplite not having the hardpoint is not necessarily the case.
Now that they have been standardized there is no reason not to have the hardpoint. In fact J. Crewe implied that it does.

Since, at this moment, none of them have that hardpoint, there is no way to know, either way.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My ex-wife was Canadian and I work with Canadian Military, so I've picked up a few things...
Lol, indeed you have ya hoser. Good on ya.
edit: if we all survive the apocalypse, and the wifey and I ever take our eastern seaboard road trip, we shall have a beer!

• Love
Reactions: SpudNyk

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I bought back my 6 month ins. harbinger a few days ago - been having a lot of fun with that in the verse!! Great ship, strong, strong weapons, can be upgraded shields etc.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I bought back my 6 month ins. harbinger a few days ago - been having a lot of fun with that in the verse!! Great ship, strong, strong weapons, can be upgraded shields etc.
How's the Harby compared to the Sentinel?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ

zelange

Space Marshal
Feb 5, 2018
RSI Handle
zelange
How's the Harby compared to the Sentinel?
Last time I have check both in the same session, I feel the sentinel was very responsive, where the harbi was slower to accelerate and feel heavier.

As components the sentinel is equipped with stealth components so it feel less tanky.

zelange

Space Marshal
Feb 5, 2018
RSI Handle
zelange

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Difficult to know, I do not have a sentinel!
Ha. Good to know.
Last time I have check both in the same session, I feel the sentinel was very responsive, where the harbi was slower to accelerate and feel heavier.

As components the sentinel is equipped with stealth components so it feel less tanky.
Awesome. You rock. Thank you. I'll stick with the Sentinel with a Harby BUK

Reactions: zelange

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I come back after some time, but that mean you don't have use of your sentinel buk :love:
Ha. I actually haven't put any more thought into it, honestly. It's been a rather busy time around my home, with schools closed and my wifey working at the hospital. So I don't have an answer for you yet. Sorry mate.

Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?