WTB warden buk

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Actually, I for certain have Harbinger BUK with 2 year insurance, and an LTI Sentinel BUK (not sure yet if I'm willing to let it go though, it took me a long while to find).

Ha! That's right. I forgot about that. Lol
Hello @Blind Owl if you are still ok to part with that Harbinger BUK i would be interested !
I have a Sentinel 10 years i would like to get BUK for, i just bought a Warden BUK from Freak0 (waiting for delivery still) and i am looking for the Harbinger now.

Also i have a question :

Hey man, I'm done hoarding. Fuck it, lol. You want this, it's yours, face value plus paypal fees.
View attachment 15502
Does BUK upgrade the insurance level of a standalone ship?

For instance can i use a LTI Sentinel BUK to apply it to a 10 years insurance Standalone Sentinel to turn it into an LTI Sentinel?

Cheers !

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Does BUK upgrade the insurance level of a standalone ship?

For instance can i use a LTI Sentinel BUK to apply it to a 10 years insurance Standalone Sentinel to turn it into an LTI Sentinel?

Cheers !
We have no idea how the BUKs will actually work at this point. At least, I don't think we do. From my understanding, it's just be components that your can swap in and out the components should carry the insurance separately from the ship. So your base LTI Sentinel will have 2 year Harby parts in if you put in the Harby BUK.

But again, we have no confirmation on this.
Hello @Blind Owl if you are still ok to part with that Harbinger BUK i would be interested !
I have a Sentinel 10 years i would like to get BUK for, i just bought a Warden BUK from Freak0 (waiting for delivery still) and i am looking for the Harbinger now.

Also i have a question :
Ok, so you want the Harby BUK with 2 yr insurance? We can do that. I'll send you the money request on PayPal.

• Love
Reactions: zelange and vahadar
Forgot your password?