WTS - constellation aquilla for 240USD (worth of 310 USD store credit)

Zadig

Space Marshal
May 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Dreadmort
Hello everyone,

I have rearranged my fleet and I think the 400 (or MSR) will be just enough for me to fully enjoy SC, so I am selling the rest of my ships which is sums up to a constellation aquila worth of store credit :)
I'd be happy to sell to a testie here and get 240USD for the aquila. Note that you will get an upgraded aurora to an aquila (worth 310USD). This should be an even better deal for those of us in Europe since you are also saving on local VAT. Grab yourself a bargain, which is essentially discounted store credit if you wish to melt it.

PM me and I'll send you a paypal invoice and gift the ship upon payment.

I will not sell to a new testie younger than 6months.

Cheers guys, enjoy invictus!! (at the time of posting this)
FYI I have posted it on ebay here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304502439979

Zadig

Space Marshal
May 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Dreadmort
I plan on purchasing a 20USD aurora ES (the one that comes with 6 months insurance) and one aurora to aquila upgrade with some the 296.5USD of store credit I have in total right now. Although looking at what is on available on the RSI upgrade tab I see I can go up to the mole for 315USD.

I cannot post a picture before confirming the sale as I would need to melt some ccued stuff I had chained during the past year and I am holding on to these in the meantime, hope you understand.

Edit: I checked my buybacks I have no LTI token left, so it will come with 6-month.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Just a word of caution, you might not be able to transfer / gift a ship that some of it has been purchased with store credit. In this case, applying store credit CCU's might render the new money purchased base ship ineligible to be gifted to another. As I don't remember for sure, I'm tossing this out there to be checked in advance.

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
@vahadar is one of several experts on this here, but in this post (replying to a thread I started) he explained "that is how I recycle store credit with my store. I buy a token with 100% cash, and when I can I use only credits for CCUs in the path. ". Maybe read the rest of that thread for a bit more context but the gist seems to be
  1. if you start with a ship bought with 100% cash and no store credit it's giftable
  2. If you upgrade that ship, using EITHER CCUs bought with 100% cash, OR CCUs bought with 100% store credit, OR CCUs bought with a mix of both, it's still giftable
  3. If the person you gift it to then melts it, they get store credit for the cumulative melt value of the original ship plus all the CCUs applied
  4. They then get only the base ship in their buybacks, not the end ship it was upgraded to
Here's a rash decision I made on Sunday (I might re-make this later as I can do it with more discounts), but that's beside the point - this is a Spartan LTI I had in my hanger, which was bought with 100% cash, and which I upgraded (in one step like a noob) to a Hurricane:
1653585306632.png

It's giftable.

Here's part of the invoice for the CCU upgrade I applied to make it a Hurricane:

1653585363991.png

Paid for with 100% store credit.

So, if I was to gift it, that would be a way for someone to send me some real money, and me to recycle some store credit.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Zadig

Space Marshal
May 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Dreadmort
Agreed with @Raven_King, I have been transferring ships/credit from multiple accounts with friends this exact same way: I buy a small token/ship with 100% cash, then apply any CCU and gift the resulting ship. So the receiver ends up with the sum of course. Thank you for the clarifying post though :)

Forgot your password?