WTS : Founder MechWarrior Account (MWO)

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Damn i still have nearly 30 hours premium time even ! Those mechs are also fully fit, with a few Million in currency worth of stuff..

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Will trade account for P-52 Merlin. Account wax worth 60$ as founder and has about the equivalent of 80$ in stuff like MC and credits and mechs and a FOUNDER mech (Which can not be bought anymore)

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
SHIT... LOL... I have a Founder, at least 30 mechs, several Hero, over 100 hours played with over 10,000 pre-paid left on the books, and my hopes and dreams spilled across the floor because I cannot find a reliable squad to play with because they hate Paul........... Good luck selling. :(

Last edited:

Mitoh

Commander
Donor
Aug 30, 2015
RSI Handle
ffrind
If this is still available, what is your current asking price?

I'd be happy to trade in ships or paypal transfer.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
sure its available. Totally forgot, too many games to keep up.
I tried it again recently, works fantastic with a x52 and trackIR5.. didn't have those when I used to play in beta/alpha/ But once they reset everything, I couldn't care less to continue really. played it so much was so upset. I wanted 30USD for it, but make an offer I can't refuse and its yours howveer you see fit, I would give you full password and such and you can do as you like, changing email address etc..

Or better yet, I change the address in it, to whatever you give me, and then change the password to something simple for a test etc..
anyways if you play MWO its a great deal.

Ideally, I'd be grateful for like a reliant for this, if you wanted to make me really happy, as an example.

Forgot your password?