[WTT]E:D Account, Decent Underground account - for SC stuffs

Audax Phidippus

Captain
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Audax_Phidippus
Too many games I'll never play.

Would like to trade a few for some Star Citizen gear/ships/credits, if anyone is interested. All reasonable trades will be considered - make an offer. Buyer must transfer first, unless they want to use a trusted middleman - fee and tip taken care of on their end.

--
Elite:Dangerous - Beta Account.
1,385,563 Credits TYPE-6 Transporter
Created an email account for it, which will be transferred as well
--
Backer level account for Decent Underground that I'd be willing to trade. There is nothing to play yet - but I do 'own' the 'game', and would be willing to create an email for it, and transfer as well.

Last edited:

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Thanks for the post and opening these up to fellow TESTies! All of my marketplace transactions here on the forums have worked out great!

I remember getting several Mustang Omega codes and a code for Alien Isolation (at $10.50, which included the Nostromo DLC and I think is still the cheapest I've seen the game go for!)

I'd definitely be interested in the MGSV:TPP NVIDIA key!

I'll offer $35 in RSI credits (to be delivered as an Aurora ES).

Or were you hoping to trade MGSV, ED, and DU as a package for a larger ship?

At any rate! Good luck!

Audax Phidippus

Captain
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Audax_Phidippus
Thanks for the post and opening these up to fellow TESTies! All of my marketplace transactions here on the forums have worked out great!

I remember getting several Mustang Omega codes and a code for Alien Isolation (at $10.50, which included the Nostromo DLC and I think is still the cheapest I've seen the game go for!)

I'd definitely be interested in the MGSV:TPP NVIDIA key!

I'll offer $35 in RSI credits (to be delivered as an Aurora ES).

Or were you hoping to trade MGSV, ED, and DU as a package for a larger ship?

At any rate! Good luck!
That works for me

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
Now that is a funny question, seeing as how you did most of the work on it..
I don't know now, honestly. I had posted these for an Endeavor fund.. but I already pulled the trigger on it.
Meh, hang on to it then. It'll be getting updates or whatnot and you can sell it at any time if you decide on the price.

And thanks for letting me play it!

Forgot your password?