YES! What we've been DYING for -- Another Game Launcher!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Wonderful!

We all need more launchers!

But if this leads to RDR2 coming to PC, I will live with it.

So lets see how many launchers I have running at any one time

Origin, Bethesda, Battlenet, steam, Epic, uplay and now Rockstar... oh and RSI obviously. At this point I think I stopped caring, just give me a separate launcher for every game.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
what ever happened to the good old days of DOS, and command lines, of corded phones, rotary dials, and getting up to turn the knob on the TV. This is bullshit I tell you. I need to go tweet this out to social media so everyone knows that the old days were better, now wheres my galaxy note 10 with the explosion proof battery!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
what ever happened to the good old days of DOS, and command lines, of corded phones, rotary dials, and getting up to turn the knob on the TV. This is bullshit I tell you. I need to go tweet this out to social media so everyone knows that the old days were better, now wheres my galaxy note 10 with the explosion proof battery!
Well, the problem is, they couldn' t track your every move back in the old days...wait a minute!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Well, the problem is, they couldn' t track your every move back in the old days...wait a minute!
Well I guess I'm OK then. I have no idea where I put my phone more than half the time and all my important numbers are kept in the same filing system.

Reactions: Bambooza

MegDia dotEXE

Commander
Donor
Sep 10, 2019
RSI Handle
MegDia_dotEXE
Wonderful!

We all need more launchers!

But if this leads to RDR2 coming to PC, I will live with it.

So lets see how many launchers I have running at any one time

Origin, Bethesda, Battlenet, steam, Epic, uplay and now Rockstar... oh and RSI obviously. At this point I think I stopped caring, just give me a separate launcher for every game.
and GOG lol. i do hope this leads to red dead 2 on pc aswell

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?