Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
I am Duhb, the one and only... original flavor.
I come from the Northeast USA, PA/NY borderlands. I have been backing Star Citizen for some time now. I loved the original wing commander games and was stoked for a new CR game. I have been playing games since my old Atari system. I look forward to all of it! The just mind numbing size and scope of Star Citizen will be awe inspiring. In the end I’m just a simple man trying to make my way through the galaxy. Looking forward to flying with a fun loving crowd

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I look forward to flying with you fellow TESTie!

I am a veteran pilot with years of skills and thousands of hours of training, so if you ever and I mean ever need training on how to crash, please hit me up. I am certain to come forth with knowledge you cannot find elsewhere.

Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
I look forward to flying with you fellow TESTie!

I am a veteran pilot with years of skills and thousands of hours of training, so if you ever and I mean ever need training on how to crash, please hit me up. I am certain to come forth with knowledge you cannot find elsewhere.
I think after many hours in the PTU this go around I have perfected flying into astral bodies... under high speed usually

Forgot your password?