#1 worst

Selitos

Space Marshal
Aug 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Selitos
If you can crash a Bengal Carrier into a star I think we might have a job for you.
Welcome to TEST Squadron!

Reactions: Soven Taliesyn

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Welcome to TEST!

What drew you to Star Citizen? What role are you most interested in?

Not much for self-flagellation here...we just drink beer.

Join us on Mumble.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Tell us more about yourself, so we can social engineer you.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
I actually stumbled upon star citizen recently while looking at my recommendation section on YouTube. It was an old post from 2014 that was comparing elite dangerous and star citizen. Star citizen sounded pretty awesome and different so I started looking into it more and more until finally I just couldn't resist any further and bought the basic AC package.

I've played Eve Online for several years and of the last couple I've kind of been on and off. Star citizen seems to be everything Eve Online should've had in it.

Currently, just floating around in a mustang alpha. Waiting until I have the extra funds to upgrade to the 300i. But after spending the money on the game then buying a cheap joystick and replacing my mouse that has a loose connection in its wire, the wife would be happier if I held off on spending on the game that isn't done.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
Save your money and get RECs! It's an ingame currency that will let you rent ships, weapons and anything you could possibly get in AC. You collect RECs by participating in public matches.
Yeah, probably better than wasting funds on something that I may not like. I have thought about subscribing for the REC.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?