12/26/16 ship sale hit or miss

Think the Boxing Ship Sale will be a hit?

• Yes

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
It's the day after Christmas and every ship is going on sale. That's a trip from your house to the bank to deposit your Christmas gift money and then a trip back home to transfer it to CIG. The only thing stopping people now is the time it takes for checks to clear. After tomorrow my fleet will be complete. I would be at the point where if I wanted to get another ship, it would have to come from a concept sale. Can anyone say Hurricane? :D

GojiraSamurai

Space Marshal
Jul 22, 2016
RSI Handle
GojiraSamurai
essentially 3 sales in the past 6 weeks, no new concepts, Pirate Cat & Glaive both locked to swarm results, would have to say....... NO!!

Sorry to say, but this is just a final, let's get what we can out of our Citizens before the New Year for CiG

Reactions: AstroSam

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
I have a feeling the 3.0 might not be that far out as i thought. I have a feeling 2017 there's going to be some decent roll out of patches. With 3.0 coming out possible within a few months. Next year going to be an awesome year for citizens.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I'm not sure if the sale will be a huge success. Many people are borderline broke after the holidays.
I, for one, will spend $0 for Boxing Day. I'll start spending again when I won't be flung out of my ships.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
essentially 3 sales in the past 6 weeks, no new concepts, Pirate Cat & Glaive both locked to swarm results, would have to say....... NO!!

Sorry to say, but this is just a final, let's get what we can out of our Citizens before the New Year for CiG
No new concepts? What about the Razor, or the Prowler?

Reactions: hardroc77

Sportsvee

Commander
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Sportsvee
I'm trying really hard not to spend anymore money at the moment, but..... I'm thinking the 85X isn't for me and needs to be upgraded. Pity I can't buy the Terrapin at the moment.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I was hoping to get a Prospector sometime soon. I spent wayyy too much over the November sales to get one then...I guess since mining won't really be implemented until later, I can wait for the next anniversary sale.

I'm thinking I want to reorganize, but I'm not sure exactly how. We shall see...
I'd love to get organized too! It is going to be my New Years resolution...like it was last year, and the year before...and the year before...and the decade before, for that matter.

Game-wise, I still think it is a little too early to get rid of anything, we still haven't seen how the ships really are going to be...

Reactions: hardroc77
Forgot your password?