1 days away

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Figured we can start remembering the year so far as the hype builds.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XVVGkWyBLI
"In this years episode of the Galactic Tour: Sandy cries on stage, Chris wears a hat, and the GT show host punches a producer!" LoL

I can't wait for CitCon to give me some hype!
I was hoping for some interesting news from blizzcon, or something happening at least, like 50 Poohs raid the main stage (peacefully) to yell about HK, but nah, it was a total snoozfest dripping from greed...

Nice vid!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
"In this years episode of the Galactic Tour: Sandy cries on stage, Chris wears a hat, and the GT show host punches a producer!" LoL

I can't wait for CitCon to give me some hype!
I was hoping for some interesting news from blizzcon, or something happening at least, like 50 Poohs raid the main stage (peacefully) to yell about HK, but nah, it was a total snoozfest dripping from greed...

Nice vid!
Ya I agree blizzcon was a bit of a snorefest. I was amped about Diablo 4 until I realized its just a mod of Diablo 3 with hardly any engine changes. I'd still probably pick it up as Diablo 3 was finally fixed and I've always enjoyed the story.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
So as it usually is, my wife just "remembered for me" that I'll be at her mother's place for lunch when CitCon is on... then I suddenly decided to remember that at least I'll be hung over like hell cos of my friends (breast)milk-summoning party, or whatever it's called,the night before. Anyways, I'll try to keep in the loop! 2 days to go yaaay!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
So as it usually is, my wife just "remembered for me" that I'll be at her mother's place for lunch when CitCon is on... then I suddenly decided to remember that at least I'll be hung over like hell cos of my friends (breast)milk-summoning party, or whatever it's called,the night before. Anyways, I'll try to keep in the loop! 2 days to go yaaay!

Sorry, *insert creative name*... A really bad intestinal bug I really don't want to get your mom sick. I think I'll just need to stay home near the restroom. Even if you have to take your phone into said restroom to watch the show.

One thing I am a bit disappointed in is the fact that all of stage 2 will be delayed for days/weeks before being posted on Youtube.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Sorry, *insert creative name*... A really bad intestinal bug I really don't want to get your mom sick. I think I'll just need to stay home near the restroom. Even if you have to take your phone into said restroom to watch the show.

One thing I am a bit disappointed in is the fact that all of stage 2 will be delayed for days/weeks before being posted on Youtube.
It will be whatnow??! Delayed days? That's not very considerate of them. They used to have the lower quality raw version up on YouTube the minute it was over...
Guess I'll have to find someones livestream archive then.
Btw watching on the phone wouldn't be an issue, I always watched the stream on tablet so I could pretend to do stuff/be around while watching. Also my phone has the highest res screen I own and Dolby atmos hahaha 🤣
I appreciate the idea, but I really can't stay home, the missus has stuff to do and I'll be on toddler duty, and we have a strict "no screens when with the kid" rule so I'll be depending on reading transcripts while on toilet break lol.

Forgot your password?