21 y.o. Scotch and a tax return make a great combo

Wafflesucker

Captain
Feb 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Wafflesucker
Hey everyone,

I've been following Star Citizen for quite awhile, but have been hesitant to pledge. But after many glasses of Old Pulteney 21 y.o. and a fresh tax return in my hand... I'm now in search of space-farers looking to join me on an adventure in my new Constellation! I'd love to join a group of people that share my love of alcohol, oh and space too. Thanks!

Where you from stranger?

Mid-atlantic, US

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Who doesn't want to fly in space and shoot stuff?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Smuggling and killing

What was the first game you remember playing?

Pokemon blue was the first game I bought with my own money, so it holds a special place in my heart

What other games do you play?

I'm a Nintendo fanboy, so anything on the WiiU right now. Also a bunch on steam. I have Planeside 2, but got bored playing by myself. I'll play just about anything!

Picard or Kirk?

Han Solo

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome my friend. Hang up your coat here while I fetch you a pitcher of beer :)

Wafflesucker

Captain
Feb 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Wafflesucker
Thanks everyone!

We played Planetside 2 at one of our last gaming sessions, hope we can do it again soon! And maybe you will be able to show us a thing or two (WE ARE AWFUL AT IT)
Unfortunately, I'm inherently bad at FPS games and all I do is jetpack around and pew pew :/

Reactions: Tyronne
D

DominationAgenda

server.testcorps.com This is the server we are currently playing on.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Smuggling and killing

What was the first game you remember playing?

Pokemon blue was the first game I bought with my own money, so it holds a special place in my heart.
I don't see any reason we can't take a break while our ship holds are loaded with illegal contraband (or bodies) to hand Gary Oak his ass again.

Gary: "Oh I see you got all eight Kanto badges. I guess you didn't get ten like me though..."

Forgot your password?