24 hour purchase melt limitation support group

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
So, I just became Concierge. I feel dirty. But...I needed it.

I wanted to melt everything to buy the explorer pack...to get that sweet sweet Carrack...I needed 85 more dollars...and so I bought a meaningless upgrade...and now I have to wait 24 hours before I can melt it and accomplish my dream.

Also, I melted my Retaliator. I BETRAYED MY BABY.

I'm in a dark place right now...Come. Tell me your troubles. I can't be alone.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So, I just became Concierge. I feel dirty. But...I needed it.

I wanted to melt everything to buy the explorer pack...to get that sweet sweet Carrack...I needed 85 more dollars...and so I bought a meaningless upgrade...and now I have to wait 24 hours before I can melt it and accomplish my dream.

Also, I melted my Retaliator. I BETRAYED MY BABY.

I'm in a dark place right now...Come. Tell me your troubles. I can't be alone.
MELT ALL THE THINGS!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Are you logged in? The “you spent too much money” packs are behind the Concierge barricade.
ALL of them now? WTF?

Yeah, I'm logged in, but I liquidated my account last year (read: sold it) after our year of misery, and am now just a no-name noob with no nothings on my account. Keeping my fleet at 3-4 ships and that's it. Figure I know enough of you with ships who'll need crew

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
ALL of them now? WTF?

Yeah, I'm logged in, but I liquidated my account last year (read: sold it) after our year of misery, and am now just a no-name noob with no nothings on my account. Keeping my fleet at 3-4 ships and that's it. Figure I know enough of you with ships who'll need crew
Fellow Canadians who love beer are always welcome on my ships

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
ALL of them now? WTF?

After replying to my shitpost, you can borrow one of my ships. Just print out this coupon and mail to to me to redeem. Expires 3/27/2948

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Fellow Canadians who love beer are always welcome on my ships
Haha, in true Canuck fashion. The doors are probably unlocked anyways, ha.
Cheers mate. I'll bring beer.

All of it.
After replying to my shitpost, you can borrow one of my ships. Just print out this coupon and mail to to me to redeem. Expires 3/27/2948
Ha! I get jokes! You should be in politics. 😎

Forgot your password?