25th Anniversary of Babylon 5

Harkonan

Admiral
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Crazy to think it's been that long since I was watching and enjoying this outstanding sci-fi saga on television. The Shadow/Vorlon war story line to this day is still my favorite sci-fi story of all time.
The "epic" feeling I had during the final war, and the interception by The First Ones ... man that was some good stuff.

Was anyone else really into the series? Heck, my best friend and I made a Babylon 5 Quake mod back in the day ... lol

Harkonan

Admiral
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
I freaking loved Babylon 5. I got @Graptor into it sometime ago. He fell in love, haha. It's been a good decade since I watched it last though.

Yeah, IMHO it's heavily underrated and a must watch if you like sci-fi/space stories. There's so many great "lessons" and underlying themes through out the show as well. But the build up and culmination of the second war is just outstanding writing ... so good. I also respected the fact that it was a "5 year" story and they stuck to the original 5 year run instead of milking more out of the story.

CosmicTrader

Grand Admiral
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Was anyone else really into the series?
I watched the entire series twice....and all the movies at least three times.
One of my favorite SciFi stories..... EPIC - CLASSIC.

I freaking loved Babylon 5.
Yes my friend.....and nobody ruined it like Star Wars.......

Mich Angel

Grand Admiral
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Babylon 5 is one awesome sci-fy serie, I have the hole serie including the Crusade ep's, the movies and the lost tales inc. all extras and then some.
And I watch it at least once a year, call it my Babylon 5 marathon week :D

CHEERS!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Ploeperpengel

Commander
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Those bloody fucks from Amazon Germany still don't provide this in Prime nor do they provide an english version and the german translation is aweful. I hate them for it. And you guys as well now because you brought this up and now I miss this show again :(

Bambooza

Admiral
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yeah, IMHO it's heavily underrated and a must watch if you like sci-fi/space stories. There's so many great "lessons" and underlying themes through out the show as well. But the build up and culmination of the second war is just outstanding writing ... so good. I also respected the fact that it was a "5 year" story and they stuck to the original 5 year run instead of milking more out of the story.
I agree. Just wish they had time to go back in and start flushing out the next 5 years as they had the start of some great new directions especially with Garibaldi's story, the pillaging of tech after the shadows left.

Forgot your password?