Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
StarCitizen 2022-12-29 20-41-09.jpg

StarCitizen 2022-12-29 20-45-22.jpg

StarCitizen 2022-12-29 20-49-32.jpg

------------
I recommend using smallest Vulture's scraper -- Cinch Scraper Module with 1.5m diameter -- or Multitool with Cambio-Lite SRT attachment.
Cambio-Lite SRT laser has a very short range and diameter probably the same large as Cinch, which, unfortunately, doesn't make it a good scrape painting tool.

Due to the obvious reason, 890 Jump provides the best canvas, however it is still full of non-salvageable parts like doors and access panels.

StarCitizen 2022-12-29 20-21-27.jpg

------------
The line is thinner when scrapping at an angle; in above example, "TEST" was drawn with both scrapers in front of the drawing area, while "SQUAD" was created with the ship moved to the left.
To be continued...

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
In the queue : spectrum post from Karens wanting CIG to lifeban players (and preferably report to FBI) and patch out "rude drawings exploit". Also probably a kotaku article about all gamers being racist cos someone drew the N word on a ship...

That's really creative art though , well done!
Shame when this will change so you can't draw a peepee or certain symbols and thus you won't be able to art either. Here's to hoping it won't happen! 🍻

• o7
Reactions: Mudhawk

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
In the queue : spectrum post from Karens wanting CIG to lifeban players (and preferably report to FBI) and patch out "rude drawings exploit". Also probably a kotaku article about all gamers being racist cos someone drew the N word on a ship...

Shame when this will change so you can't draw a peepee or certain symbols and thus you won't be able to art either. Here's to hoping it won't happen! 🍻
I really think society needs to know that drawing willies goes back to neolithic times and probably even earlier. Here is a study on artworks from as long as 38,000 years ago.

It's not only a part of our puerile culture, it's part of our puerile evolution and the sooner we as a species accept drawing nobs on stuff is funny, the sooner we can ascend to the next level of enlightenment: Knowing that the number 3 is just a basic picture of a pair of buttocks tipped on its side and the bum is therefore one of the foundations of Mathematics, which itself is one of the foundations of reality itself.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
I'm very good at drawing penises on wrecks! Sadly, I can't publish my work : /

------------
Sad Hercules. Scratch Painting on Z-93 thermal coating. Wmk 2022 😆

StarCitizen 2022-12-30 20-26-30.jpg

StarCitizen 2022-12-30 20-28-42.jpg

StarCitizen 2022-12-30 20-29-39.jpg

StarCitizen 2022-12-30 20-30-07.jpg

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Who is blocking you? Is it the liberal media again?!?
The liberal media cockblocking? Bwahahahahahaaa, our glorious leader has a great sense of humor 🤣

But, the louder you "misuse" your toys, the sooner they get taken away.

I am honestly curious if this will be handled in any way, or will CIG just ignore it, or even go yeah, it's a Dick on a ship, we have all seen one by this point, so what?
It would be refreshing if they went with the latter options.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

Damn.... you know that could all come to fruition and ruin such a cool little addon like this....

Zyllah

Commander
Oct 27, 2022
RSI Handle
Zyllah
The liberal media cockblocking? Bwahahahahahaaa, our glorious leader has a great sense of humor 🤣

But, the louder you "misuse" your toys, the sooner they get taken away.

I am honestly curious if this will be handled in any way, or will CIG just ignore it, or even go yeah, it's a Dick on a ship, we have all seen one by this point, so what?
It would be refreshing if they went with the latter options.
As long as they are making money nothing will be done and no apologies will be issued. Luckily this is a global business and the American SJW leftist rhetoric should be diluted.

Reactions: Vavrik

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
As long as they are making money nothing will be done and no apologies will be issued. Luckily this is a global business and the American SJW leftist rhetoric should be diluted.
I don't really think this has anything to do with tisms of a particular side or nation. It's more of a global thing to be outraged at certain imagery displayed in games.

Having something like this built into the game and getting some negative press may also affect it's age rating later down the line although I doubt it would bump it up too much.

Reactions: Vavrik

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Well, I don't know what the problem is with pictures drawn on floating junk.
After all, if someone takes offence they can still grab a multitool, a vulture or a reclaimer and make some money while proving their moral superiority.
If I have to wipe off rude drawings in the restroom, I do not have the luxury of earning some bucks.
And don't ask why I have to clean there... 😗🎶

Luckily this is a global business and the American SJW leftist rhetoric should be diluted.
Well, the complaints might turn out global too.
Europe: No Racist Propaganda !!! (Except for Italy, Sweden, Hungary, Poland and Swiss.)
Russia: Don't call it a war. And we are not loosing it either!!!
Middle east: No heretic slogans !!! yalallalaaa!!!
China: No human rights messages !!!
New Zealand: No Tobacco adds !!!
As for the U.S. of A. : Looking in from the outside that's a powderkeg no matter what you do or do not post. I'm fully expecting all kinds of pro and contra Trump propagnda floating in space. And that's only the republican fleet scrapyard... :thump:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I don't really think this has anything to do with tisms of a particular side or nation. It's more of a global thing to be outraged at certain imagery displayed in games.

Having something like this built into the game and getting some negative press may also affect it's age rating later down the line although I doubt it would bump it up too much.
i'm totally fine not having 5million 15 year olds running around the verse ramming my ships while im scrapping

Forgot your password?