3.2 invites are out for Concierge, Subscribers, Wave One.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I may have accidentally bought a Vulture and it put me over the Concierge limit. Whoops. At least I get a golden ray gun.

I just saw it. I’m trying to decide if its time to buyback my eclipse. Anyone download and see what ships are available for testing?
Email says 600i, Eclipse, Hurricane, Blade and updated Avenger are in. Still downloading.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Anyone want to get on sometime and race a connie vs a 600? I am thinking three stages. Start at Port Olisar, end at Levski. Take off, quantum, then land. (outside)

I want to test some of the statements made by the devs about "getting there first" Maybe it's a quantum speed, maybe something else.

Thinking Aquila vs 600i-E

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Well if you want to win you want to be in the connie. According to reddit the initial speeds of the 600i (yet another ship that was sold as fastest in class) is slow (The statement is true if its a small class of 1).
Well the 600i is not in the same class as the connie (as it's 45% bigger)

It is in the same class as the Starfarer, Caterpillar, Hull C, Crucible, Hercules. If it is the fastest out of those (mostly) industrial ships then that's not saying much is it!

Forgot your password?