Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
I think we are all excited for 3.5! There are a lot of things to look forward to. CIG/RSI has updated the roadmap. Sadly it looks like the salvage system has been delayed. There are still a lot of things to look forward to. The new flight model will still be in there and there is an updated esp system. There will be A.I. bounty hunters that can chase you down if you get a high enough crime stat. Speaking of reputation is seems the majority of that update has been pushed back. There will also still be ArcCorp and its surrounding stuff. I am pretty excited for the DNA face customization because im weird but thats ok. There will still be female characters as well.

How do you guys feel about this? Are you upset with things getting pushed back? What are you most excited about? Lets Talk it out!

Panzertard

Captain
Aug 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Panzertard
Not unexpected, it's the nature of development. The good thing is that there is still focus for quality over deadlines.
It's not always we're getting meaningful gameplay mechanism or activities in the first iteration. Hence there's always be a bit of moaning and rebalancing.

IMO, delays are good as long as we can see they are related to "getting it right". Of course it would be better to have no delays and get it right, but hey, if we have to chose ..
I'm fine, I'm in a hiatus until they get it right.

Forgot your password?