4x 980ti Kingpin

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I told you guys I would sell them when I was getting new inventory and I'm getting new inventory.

For sale are 4 (can sell separately) 980ti Kingpins, these have NOT been overclocked, and have only been ran for long enough to test to see if good. All come with the original heat sink AND EK waterblock. Selling on other sites for 800, but for test I can go to about 700 USD.

Please not that these are bigger than other cards and you case can hold them.

Reactions: Grimbli

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
700 usd for four watercooled kingpins is a good price.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Begone foul Temptress! I shall spend no more money on computer upgrades until my next system! Well... NO! Although... *breaks down crying*

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I have 2 of these in SLI in my machine. Very nice cards.

Reactions: Grimbli

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I have 2 of these in SLI in my machine. Very nice cards.
I have an MSI gtx980ti. It's great but needs a friend.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Kingpins that are not overclocked?!? That is an insult to nature!

Great deal on some epic cards. No other card wil overclock as high as these do right now. Water blocks are hard to get as well for this so it becomes a steal. You do need a wide full tower/super tower to put these in as they are not standard spec cards.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I'm pretty sure he meant that they are at the default K|ngp|n overclock rate, and he didn't overclock them further.

At least, I hope that is what he meant. Because otherwise they are more expensive than vanilla 980Ti for no reason.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I'm pretty sure he meant that they are at the default K|ngp|n overclock rate, and he didn't overclock them further.

At least, I hope that is what he meant. Because otherwise they are more expensive than vanilla 980Ti for no reason.
Kingpin stock clocks. Reason being is that these are replacements from evga. These are ones that i didnt explode yet. So they are pretty cherry tbh. Literally slapped a block on them and ensured they turned on and done.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
What are their ASIC scores?
That'll generally let you know how they overclock without ever doing it.
Asic is a very very very limiting factor in oveeclocking. Kingpin wrote a huge article about it a couple years ago and said unless you are doing ln2 OCing you will never see a difference. I have had a 64%asic 970 beats a 72% asic.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Kingpins that are not overclocked?!? That is an insult to nature!

Great deal on some epic cards. No other card wil overclock as high as these do right now. Water blocks are hard to get as well for this so it becomes a steal. You do need a wide full tower/super tower to put these in as they are not standard spec cards.
These are replacements from evga and not my old bashing cards used to power the LHC.

Forgot your password?