5 mins from the Jan 18th CFT

Jabus

Captain
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Jabus
I was buccing around, so i wasn't on foot for the VIP portion that you might hear some of chatter about. But I think the pre-CFT parts in the PO lobby are some of my favourite anyway.
Can I get some F's for fall-line and skullptis

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Your 2 guys got in and killed the unarmed purple VIP, our 2 guys were outside bouncing on the door because they couldn't get in
Wait, what do you mean "our 2 guys ware outside becouse they couldn't get in"... it was your ship!!
How do you guys managed the get yourself closed out???

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Wait, what do you mean "our 2 guys ware outside becouse they couldn't get in"... it was your ship!!
How do you guys managed the get yourself closed out???
Well, to let the VIP stay visible for your team, the VIP was in your party, not ours. Since it was his ship, technically it was your teams ship. The VIP also wasn't allowed to fly the ship so he wasn't in the pilot seat to unlock or open the ship 😉
Maybe next time we should give the VIP crime stat. The attacking team can track the VIP and the VIP doesn't has an indication where the attacking team is. Lessons learned from this mission.

[EDIT] But, then we must try if it is possible to open a door with the multi-tool. I never tried it. Otherwise the ship has to be unlocked / opened before the VIP gets out of his seat.

Reactions: Bambooza

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hmm well, I've suppose that the ship has been unlocked.... I think this is one of the whooops case...

I've saw a video on YT of one guy steal a pirate hummerhead by opening the front airlock with the torch attachment of the multitool, so it seams to be possiible.

Crime stat is good, problem is anyone on that server could trace him... we need bigger CFT event so we can fill th4e entire server!

Reactions: Bambooza

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I've saw a video on YT of one guy steal a pirate hummerhead by opening the front airlock with the torch attachment of the multitool, so it seams to be possiible.
yeap, I also saw that vid. Now the question: which multi tools do the job, where to get them, how to use them. I never tested the crowbar multi tool

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
Maybe next time we should give the VIP crime stat. The attacking team can track the VIP and the VIP doesn't has an indication where the attacking team is. Lessons learned from this mission.
As a bonus, we can have soem fun with other bounty hunters ;)

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
As a bonus, we can have soem fun with other bounty hunters ;)
The tricky part is: when both teams almost finished each other, other bounty hunters can just mop up the remains... 🤔... If you get killed, go back to CFT briefing channel, spawn your ship and go to a close by meeting point. If shit hits the fan, everybody goes to CFT briefing channel and coordinate repulsion of the bounty hunters.

Forgot your password?