50,000 new accounts these past 3 days

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Invictus is turning out to be pretty huge this year, but at a cost.

The servers are just terrible, and Orison is the worst possible first experience for anybody that does not have a high end rig to try Star Citizen.

A couple of the big cap ships went on sale today, it seems plenty of backers are still in the market for giant spaceship JPEGs

1653270349688.png

CptFjord

Space Marshal
Feb 21, 2017
RSI Handle
CptFjord
I opened the elevator in Orison but was standing too close and got sucked into a black hole. My character is prob still in there but I logged out lol.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
I logged in properly for the first time in around six months (due to life)...huge difference for me...so stable and smooth....I flew around, landed on someone's 890J for a tour, drank water then went surface and asteroid mining..used the refinery and drank water, checked my spawn point at the local hospitals, drank some water...went to Hurston...then wondered why I bothered...left Hurston after drinking some water....went to Arc Corp...bought firearms before drinking some water...stored them on my ship..drank water.....water is a conspiracy...it's a aUEC sink designed to send us broke (I have to mine Quantainium..so I can afford water)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I logged in properly for the first time in around six months (due to life)...huge difference for me...so stable and smooth....I flew around, landed on someone's 890J for a tour, drank water then went surface and asteroid mining..used the refinery and drank water, checked my spawn point at the local hospitals, drank some water...went to Hurston...then wondered why I bothered...left Hurston after drinking some water....went to Arc Corp...bought firearms before drinking some water...stored them on my ship..drank water.....water is a conspiracy...it's a aUEC sink designed to send us broke (I have to mine Quantainium..so I can afford water)
you must have been on a glitchy server, you drank so little water.

Forgot your password?