7 days to die

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I have been watching Neebs Gaming 7 days to die
I would like to get a group together to survive the zombie hoards. I have never played the game but with a good group, it looks like it could be fun.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I have been watching Neebs Gaming 7 days to die
I would like to get a group together to survive the zombie hoards. I have never played the game but with a good group, it looks like it could be fun.
it was interesting a bit glitchy just need to find a good building to hide in the city and build up defenses then at night defend

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I have/had a private server. I went to post up the information, but turns out I forgot to update my autopay and it died. It's processing right now and I will post up when it's ready. It should be within the next day or so. It may have been too long and been wiped, so it might be a nekkid server. It sucks cause me and a couple friends put alot of time into it...

Reactions: TypeO and sum1

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Are you playing EU or US?
'Merica BABY

I have/had a private server. I went to post up the information, but turns out I forgot to update my autopay and it died. It's processing right now and I will post up when it's ready. It should be within the next day or so. It may have been too long and been wiped, so it might be a nekkid server. It sucks cause me and a couple friends put alot of time into it...
cool, let me know when it is up and I am down to join!

Reactions: Bruttle

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Any chance it will be ready today? All that talk about 7days made me wanna play it again.

Reactions: Bruttle and sum1

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Any chance it will be ready today? All that talk about 7days made me wanna play it again.
Same here. The service is restarted, but now I can't log in. Not quite sure what the issue is, but I'm working with their tech support to see what is going on. The latest is that I have requested they wipe and start my service from scratch.

I will update as soon as I hear anything.

Reactions: sum1

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Same here. The service is restarted, but now I can't log in. Not quite sure what the issue is, but I'm working with their tech support to see what is going on. The latest is that I have requested they wipe and start my service from scratch.

I will update as soon as I hear anything.
awesome!! I look forward to playing with you guys! is there a clan system in the game or anything? I have only ever played solo.

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
As i wait for star citizen, this is my goto game. I want to play with testies...... sorry that came out wrong. I would like to play 7 DtoD with other TEST corp mates. that`s better.

Reactions: Bruttle and sum1

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
It lives! I had to start from scratch, but it was worth it. I did a randomly generated map based on the seed "Test Squardon". We'll have to see how it turns out. I started a flop house for all you testies to get a jump start. It's about all I could grind in an evening. Feel free to add or subtract from the chests. It is located on the map at 3250 S x 3500 E. It's on a little island. Watch out for the spikes. PVP is turned off too by the way.

Test Squadron:
IP: 172.96.164.234
Port: 14524
Password: 1amt3st

Have fun, and see you in there.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
It lives! I had to start from scratch, but it was worth it. I did a randomly generated map based on the seed "Test Squardon". We'll have to see how it turns out. I started a flop house for all you testies to get a jump start. It's about all I could grind in an evening. Feel free to add or subtract from the chests. It is located on the map at 3250 S x 3500 E. It's on a little island. Watch out for the spikes. PVP is turned off too by the way.

Test Squadron:
IP: 172.96.164.234
Port: 14524
Password: 1amt3st

Have fun, and see you in there.
awesome thanks! I will start playing right now! If anyone wants to join with me I will be finding a place close to a city for looting and water.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Welp this should be interesting lol. Haven't played this since they started to talk about the electrical systems they were going to put into the game. This should be fun.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Logged in, middle of the night day 26, die 3 times, finally find a house, still die 2 more times, try to get some loot, shortly before night of 28th day, get scared of the big bloodmoon wave approching, logout. Was fun though. I will be back.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Logged in, middle of the night day 26, die 3 times, finally find a house, still die 2 more times, try to get some loot, shortly before night of 28th day, get scared of the big bloodmoon wave approching, logout. Was fun though. I will be back.
We actually all have some pretty nice action going on in there. If you need some place to get started out, I have a base that you can take shelter in. There is also a chest in there that is unlocked and set up as communal. There are some clothes, weapons, food, water, etc in the chest. Take whatever you need. The base is located at:

1015N x 415E

The entrance is a hatch about 30 ft from the fence. Just make sure to close the doors behind you. I have some crops growing as well that you can help yourself to if you need. There's also plenty of looting to be done in the city as well. We've barely made a dent in it.

Reactions: TypeO
Forgot your password?