9am to Noon PDT, We're doing it Live!

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
In an effort to aid my sanity, I'll be streaming before work.

For now, Monday - Friday. Weekends catch as catch can, 'cuz family.

FAQ
Why the "wierd" hours? Work.
Why not quit the job you dislike and stream all the time? I am not suddenly independently wealthy.
Three Hours, What kind of slacker are you? Better than the none i'm doing now.
Who are you and why should I care? Phantomoftruth, see handle, and you're a masochist?
Fine, how do I find you? It's lik buttah, Twitch.tv/phantomoftruth
If you're boring as fuck do I have to stay and watch? Certainly not, Go Fap in a corner if that's your game.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I wish you the very best.

You did not provide the times - before work.......
As I live in the UK the times would be helpful.....I don't know when you go to work.
Thanks. Can't promise but I will watch if possible.

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
In an effort to aid my sanity, I'll be streaming before work.

For now, Monday - Friday. Weekends catch as catch can, 'cuz family.

FAQ
Why the "wierd" hours? Work.
Why not quit the job you dislike and stream all the time? I am not suddenly independently wealthy.
Three Hours, What kind of slacker are you? Better than the none i'm doing now.
Who are you and why should I care? Phantomoftruth, see handle, and you're a masochist?
Fine, how do I find you? It's lik buttah, Twitch.tv/phantomoftruth
If you're boring as fuck do I have to stay and watch? Certainly not, Go Fap in a corner if that's your game.
So are you saying we are not allowed to fap in the corner while we are watching? Why does it have to be one or the other?

I will not be able to watch today but good luck and I will try and catch your stream sometime when I work from home.

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
So are you saying we are not allowed to fap in the corner while we are watching? Why does it have to be one or the other?

I will not be able to watch today but good luck and I will try and catch your stream sometime when I work from home.
As I cannot see what you are doing in a corner, I suppose it's possible. I never thought of anything I do as fappable.

Reactions: StdDev
Forgot your password?