A BUK for a Sentinel

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Dearest brethren (and ladies),

I regret to inform you that I have found out about the vast wonders of the Vanguard far too late in time. The ability to swap between ships by exchanging the middle room is something of wonder and only reserved for the Hornet, or so I thought. I have lunged deep into ownership of this magnificent ship by purchasing a Harbinger for my hangar, but this is not complete.

Please, if you may, search high and low for a Sentinel BUK with LTI. Check your hangars, your warehouses, or even your trade ships for this item. I beg to thee, sell me this piece of equipment and I shall compensate you with monetary gain. I wish to purchase this BUK and I am at a loss of where to find it. Neither the RSI store nor Reddit has one available, so I must now call upon my organization to help me out.

Is there anyone who is willing and able to sell me a Sentinel BUK with LTI?

(WTB Sentinel BUK with LTI for $$)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Will C.

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Mute_01
Well they are selling the warden and BUKS for today on RSI website so never mind the PM you can just get what you need there.

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I see that CIG is finally selling the BUKs. They have 6mo insurance though, so if anyone is still willing to sell me one with LTI, then I'm still willing to buy one. CIG is selling the Sentinel BUK for $25 with 6 mo insurance. I'll pay $100 for one with LTI.

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I think that the BUKs have their own insurance and are not effected by other ship's insurance. The ship itself and the gear it comes with are all effected by the ship's insurance.

Forgot your password?