A high quality BAD Old Vanderval Guide by Shive [Video]

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive

Guys, I've had exactly 89 subs for almost a year, and last time I checked, I had 88. I don't care who does it, but someone has to fill that hole! Like, I'm not even begging, I am straight up demanding. Ofc, I'll do something in return like, bind your shoelaces, rub your backs or perhaps cook you some rice in my ricecooker, I'm a decent person after all.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex

Guys, I've had exactly 89 subs for almost a year, and last time I checked, I had 88. I don't care who does it, but someone has to fill that hole! Like, I'm not even begging, I am straight up demanding. Ofc, I'll do something in return like, bind your shoelaces, rub your backs or perhaps cook you some rice in my ricecooker, I'm a decent person after all.
Awesome! I know you've been the racing champ for a long time, not just for TEST but the entire Star Citizen community! Consider me subscriber #90! Thanks so much for sharing these!

Reactions: hardroc77

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Awesome! I know you've been the racing champ for a long time, not just for TEST but the entire Star Citizen community! Consider me subscriber #90! Thanks so much for sharing these!
*tear of joy* :)

Reactions: Walex

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Yay, I grabbed slot 97. In years to come when you hit the million mark I'll be able to sit back and tell my grandkids ;)

Bah edit note: Make that slot 96. Whilst infinitely more curvaceous I feel chagrined that Youtube punked me (showed 96 before I subscribed, showed 96 after. Dafug?)

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
You guys are so sweet :D *massive grin*

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I need to spend more time racing. I melted my Avenger Titan and now only have a Freelancer as my fastest racing ship.... As poor Shive found out the other day. Shive did an outstanding job of lapping me without flying into the side of me (yes spent more time sideways than forward I think).

Think ima gonna have to rent something. Saying that if I put the effort in and can get a sub 1.30 lap with my Freelancer then I guess ill be able to race any ship! :D

Reactions: Shive

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
DUDE ZEDDIE, I JUST HEARD ABOUT THE FOREST FIRES IN CANADA, ARE YOU OKAY?
OH I didn't even know about that lol!

well, Canada is HUGE... and the Fort McMurray forest fire is in Alberta, which is about 3000km away. 6 hours flight for $527 (according to Google) so I'm completely safe. (Google says it's 2870km direct distance so my guesstimate was very close!)

Reactions: Shive
Forgot your password?