Pls like me ;=;

• Total voters

XandyrNight

Lieutenant
Jan 25, 2018
RSI Handle
X4ND7R
Hello TEST,

I hope everyone is having a grand time in our currently broken alpha PU.

My rl name is Dawson. I was named after the guy in the Titanic movie, Jack Dawson. I want to recreate that scene at some point in SC, just for laughs. I'm majoring in animation and game design. Getting a job with Cloud Imperium would be a dream come true, though, because I'm not sure if I want to live in LA or Huston, I might keep looking around. I mostly use a nice laptop I bought specifically for high strain, but plan to upgrade my desktop once I'm around it again, as well as build a new one for my woman partner. Uhhhh... I like pretty much everything fantasy and sci-fi, have not watched Star Trek hardly at all but will so that I can say I'm cultured, and I hate unauthentic people. Also I'm a 4 in the enneagram system, so if you want to know what I'm really like you can go read about that since I scored %100. I like to drink and play games, so there will absolutely be times I will bring out the beverages I steal from my parent's cabinets(its actually mine anyways, they confiscated it in high school) and drink with my fellow TEST members. Uhhhh... That's it.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST @XandyrNight !!!
For the record: CIG is in Austin Tx, that's over there about 3 hour drive west of Houston. 2 hours if you're already a Texan. However, if you lived in Richmond Tx, or Sugar Land or some such, it would be about the same commute time as if you worked in Deer Park.

XandyrNight

Lieutenant
Jan 25, 2018
RSI Handle
X4ND7R
Welcome to best squadron!

That's genius. We have to re-create the whole Titanic movie once we get the 890J (or the Genesis Starliner) and female characters. You guys can smash in the back of an Argo, and my Hurricane's quad turret can be the iceberg.
Heck yeah, and we can get a bunch of people on to stream and record. "Space Titanic" presented to you by TEST

Forgot your password?