A New Dawn Approaches (aka 2014 blah blah blah)

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Alright fellow TESTies!

2014 is about to hit the town and I wanted to recap some stuff with you all for posterity's sake.

This lovely group of misfits spearheaded by our dear leader Montoya was first launched in July of 2013 with the creation of r/TESTSquadron. Funnily enough I did not know about this group or Star Citizen until I came across a group of StarCitizen people hating on EVE VR (the one that integrates with Oculus Rift). Being curious I researched what the game was and ended up pledging on the spot.

Since then (and somehow getting funneled into TEST Squadron) I have grown to love this community and help manage the forums and its resident hamsters. We have snowballed into a group consisting of 330+ suicidal pilots and with the imminent launch of Organizations/Dogfighting I expect to see all hands on deck for propaganda creation (not that we have had plenty of talented artists contributing awesome stuff already).

For any game I play I always end up doing community stuff more than the game itself which is why I have grown attached to EVE and Star Citizen more than any other game. Anyway I won't get into all touchy feely stuff now and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

THREE CHEERS FOR TEST SQUARDON SQUADRON!

Best
SeungRyul (the guy whose name no one can pronounce)

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Hip hip huzzah!

Its been fun for the past month or so I've been here. I imagine that this time next year we'll have close to 1k members or even more!

Thanks for putting up with my shenanigans.

JC (who also cannot pronounce Seung's name)

Shards

Captain
Dec 9, 2013
RSI Handle
Shards
I haven't participated much in the forums, but I lerk everyday. The posts and community here are great. I will be more and more active as the game gets ready to release, but for now I have been focusing my energies elsewhere.

Look forward to a new year with all of you!

Shards (who thinks that perhaps Seung is the one pronouncing the name wrong)

Daiten Baou

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
DaitenTryce
I think he meant we all get to buy him a drink. I'd like to see h0und imbibe 336 beverages...
And if he dies we can light his now ever-burning alcohol-saturated corpse, throw into an Aurora and send in into the nearest star in a proper funeral. .... Or send it into the bridge of our enemies to observe the effects of a burning zombie on enemy morale.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Woot woot! TESTie pride!

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
See, when you say
Blood for the blood god!
All I can think of is Bloodseeker, the hero from DotA/Dota 2.

Forgot your password?