A Reintroduction

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Sup guys. I'm ratfeast. I've been missing since 2.6, and I back in time for 3.0. I know the Montoya is still here, how about Blind Owl, Black Sunder, mromutt, warrenpeace, Beerjerker, Crude Sasquach, maynard, SeyungRyul, and my favorite AstroSam. Are you guys still active? What's up in the Verse, anything awesome going on, other than Citizencon.
I miss you all and I'll be back in my seat as soon as I configure my HOTAS.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Sup guys. I'm ratfeast. I've been missing since 2.6, and I back in time for 3.0. I know the Montoya is still here, how about Blind Owl, Black Sunder, mromutt, warrenpeace, Beerjerker, Crude Sasquach, maynard, SeyungRyul, and my favorite AstroSam. Are you guys still active? What's up in the Verse, anything awesome going on, other than Citizencon.
Welcome back!
They seem to still be around. Sam is not as active as previously but is still around. Most of the shitposters are still trying to not get likes on their posts... and failing miserably... :)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
you didnt miss me? :(

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So here I am playing catch-up on all the Members Intro's that have popped up since I went away on exercise . . .
And lo and behold:
So officially, Welcome back old friend! Good to see you haunting these parts again.

Forgot your password?