A special skill you say?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Just for fun today.

What skill do you have that most people don't know about because the situation almost never comes up to use it but you're still particularly proud of?

For me its my ability to sew buttons back on to shirts and do other bits of minor sewing repair.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I like to garden, it helps me relax and think about things. I haven't been able to do that much for the last year, and the yard shows it. There's one more thing...it's almost uncanny, and maybe not a skill exactly, but I have developed a technique that allows me to lose every second button on my shirts.

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
Picking locks .. used to steal cars .. legally. Was an auto repossession agent for a spell. Worked on their lot with the cars and I learned to make the keys. Found a catalogue of lock tools and in it was a lockpicking kit and they let me order one. Turns out I was good at it so the agents used to ask me to come along when they had a job with no keys but the vehicle location was known but inaccessable to a quicksnatch truck. Great fun, burned rubber every time I jacked one .. lol. Next thing ya know they asked me to be an agent for those keyless jobs. The owner of the biz used to farm me out to his other office in another town 100 miles away. I was a busy guy.. made good money doing it.

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
I speak Italian and Japanese, but I'm whiter than a ghost because my father who came over on the boat married a Scottish woman. The amount of shit talking little old italian women do in my home town is astonishing. Particularly when you consider probably half the city has Italian blood. They always seem surprised when I turn to my italian wife and ask if she has the list, I want to add something.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
i am rather decent at photography
i just don't own a camera
and my phone's camera is crap
also i don't really take pictures of things ever lol
here's one i took when i went to alaska, tho:
20170723_144859.jpg

ps: i considered rickrolling you here, and saying that that was my special skill, but then i realised i do that all the time lol

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Hmm, I'm very organized and a deadshot troubleshooter (better with management than electrical/mechanical). Six Sigma and Lean are attempts to recreate the way my mind works. Also, I'm a slob so I can just dump stuff and walk away and it doesn't keep me up at night. Those two abilities are uncommon together, I'm told.

Forgot your password?