Accidental Racism in 2947...

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Well spotted. We must tweet this so everyone can be outraged.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
I am outraged, I need a safe space, cookies and milk, and I don't think I can take my finals.....

Jeeves, bring me my rioting tracksuit and something to hide my face, mom got really mad when she recognized me on TV the last time

Sorry, not sorry

'Gimp

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I am outraged, I need a safe space, cookies and milk, and I don't think I can take my finals.....

Jeeves, bring me my rioting tracksuit and something to hide my face, mom got really mad when she recognized me on TV the last time

Sorry, not sorry

'Gimp
Is this the safespace you were talkin about?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I'm waxing theoretical.

There is always going to be racism.

That doesn't mean that it's right, or that the idea that one race is better than another has any validity whatsoever.

All it means is that we're human. We will always look at other people as "different," and one's skin color tends to be one of the first things people notice about each other - it's right up there with whether or not they have breasts.

Every race is racist because every race is human.

The same is true for sexism and other isms.

Welcome to humanity! :)

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I'm waxing theoretical.

There is always going to be racism.

That doesn't mean that it's right, or that the idea that one race is better than another has any validity whatsoever.

All it means is that we're human. We will always look at other people as "different," and one's skin color tends to be one of the first things people notice about each other - it's right up there with whether or not they have breasts.

Every race is racist because every race is human.

The same is true for sexism and other isms.

Welcome to humanity! :slight_smile:
Since it's Christmas and because holidays that involve presents, deer on my roof, and unannounced old fat guys with suspenders in my living room put me in an especially good mood, I'm going to resist the urge to troll your serious response to my tongue in cheek attempt at comedy.

You of course, are correct. Humans have continually demonstrated an affinity for being really shitty to each other and as it turns out, to icky bird people also.

To be fair, they started it. Twice.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Good spot! While we are at it, let's make sure there aren't any new briefs about Testies jockeying up to the bar...OMG, no Testies if you have dogs, they shouldn't be Boxers...

What am I saying? Real Testies go commando! Phew, for a moment there I was worried about annoying somebody with different ideas of undergarment correctness...

Forgot your password?