Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I've now been in TEST 4 years. God damn its been a long time, and a short time. It has all blurred together really. I can remember when we had less than a thousand people. We now number over 17 thousand. I like to think I helped build that number in some way.

I guess I'm looking forward now to actually being able to play the game we were supposed to already have the mechanics of 2 years ago(Mining, etc). Here is to Year 5 in TEST. It'll probably be here before I know it.

Happy Birthday to me. Also GET OFF MY LAWN!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I've now been in TEST 4 years. God damn its been a long time, and a short time. It has all blurred together really. I can remember when we had less than a thousand people. We now number over 17 thousand. I like to think I helped build that number in some way.

I guess I'm looking forward now to actually being able to play the game we were supposed to already have the mechanics of 2 years ago(Mining, etc). Here is to Year 5 in TEST. It'll probably be here before I know it.

Happy Birthday to me. Also GET OFF MY LAWN!
I believe that you as well as the other active members of TEST Squadron have helped it grow as it has while becoming the most awesome & fun org that I've ever been a member of in anything. (which says a lot. LoL) I have no doubt that you as well as the other awesome members of TEST Squadron will continue to make this a wonderful place while we wait for the game to fully launch as well as while the game is live. (I'm hoping that it will last much longer than WoW has so far & ever will to be honest.)

So cheers to you @Black Sunder for having been here so long & I look forward to you being here for a long time to come. :beers:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Happy TESTiversary :beers::beers::beers::beers:

I guess I'm looking forward now to actually being able to play the game
Yeap, it depends on your trade if you can or cannot enjoy to play the game right now. For sure there will be more to do when exploration, trading, mining, repair and refuel will be part of the game. Forward your 5th year in TEST.
While a lot people see the coming of 3.0 as a setback, I'm confident that that this is the start of steady although slow way forward.

Forgot your password?