Account ships for sale - Story and Offer included

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
Hi everyone!

I am here today with a story and an offer.

Story / What happened:

In short, a little crisis happened to me and my personal project - which is actually 50% of my working life. I spent 3 years developing a sports tournament for a new type of fencing with a new type of weapon, which could also be sold to another fencing like market.

After a long struggle to get a good product, the engineer screwed things up and delivered a nearly worthless final product, which now got barred from being used in my main market and cannot be used in the tournament, due to a construction failure.

This all came to be, after i had to buy 100 pieces for around 6500€. I contacted different lawyers / good friends and got the bad news, that i made some rookie mistakes in the contract and basically can't do anything at this point but try to sell the stock and find new ways. Which i am doing. But it's not going too well.

--> I had to take a 5000€ loan and i am trying to pull through now.

[Updated]

Offer -1-

CI is not going to refund anything --> "It's very unlikely" they said.

If anyone is interested in buying these giftable ships, i would highly appreciate it.

(All LTI and upgraded/CCU'd)
# Mercury Star Runner - 220$ - selling for 200 $ sold
# Vulture - 135$ - selling for 120 $ sold
# Eclipse - 290$ - selling for 270 $ sold
# Aopoa San'Tok.yai for 200 $

No Pay Pal fees

Offer -2-

For any upcoming ship in demand - i would like to offer you a ccu into that ship for a discount of up to 10% + no pay pal fee.

Example:
Kraken released at Citizen Con for lets say 750$. I will offer you a Kraken LTI (ccu'd) ship for 700$ total.

Feel free to use this service as much as you like. You would help me out alot!

(old text)
I would like to put things on the table, which can be sold. In this case, it is my entire RSI account. Total worth is listed at 1923,82 USD (minus 10$ for a subscriber month), with

- 10 ships in the hangar (4 of those giftable) all LTI and most are CCU upgraded

# Apollo Triage
# Mustang Beta
# 2 Pack with Herald and 315p
# Vulture (giftable)
# Eclipse (giftable)
# Sen
# Razor EX (giftable)
# M50
# Defender

- 250$ store credits
- 26 500 UEC
- 899 REC
- VIP High Admiral Stuff
- Decoration: Stellarsonic Jukebox, UEE Calendar and Masters of Design Series - Polaris & Razor

and sitting in buy back are:
- 6 Hawks (LTI)
- Razor Ex to Blade Upgrade
- MPUV Cargo LTI
- 100i LTI
- Nova Tank LTI
- some non LTI stuff, which is not worth the effort

Name change still available.
------

My offer would be 1610 $ - which sums up all hangar ships and the 250$ store credits (UEC as bonus on top)

Anyone who is interested, feel free to contact me. I will cover all PayPal fees, too.

Selling the 4 giftable ships will not cover the minimum amount, so i would like to keep it as an account sale for now.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

PS: I will survive this crisis, i am not starving or homeless. The sale would however help me out a lot in the current situation. Also, i will stay on an alt account with a starter pack and love to stay a Test member.

Last edited:

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
Update: CI is not going to refund anything --> "It's very unlikely" they said.

If anyone is interested in buying the 3 giftable ships, i would highly appreciate it.

(All LTI and upgraded/CCU'd)
# Mercury Star Runner - 220$ - selling for 200 $ sold
# Vulture - 135$ - selling for 120 $
# Eclipse - 290$ - selling for 270 $
# Razor EX - 135 $ - selling for 120 $

No Pay Pal fees

Last edited:

Shiwaz

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Shiwaz
# Mercury Star Runner - 220$ - selling for 200 $
I had actually promised myself not to buy any more ships, but I can take the Mercury off your hands, if its still available?

EDIT: Just read the "whole" story and damn, thats an unfortunate situation! I hope my offer, while not the most expensive ship, will help in some small way.

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
Disclaimer

For any upcoming ship in demand - i would like to offer you a ccu into that ship for a discount of up to 10% + no pay pal fee.

Example:
Kraken released at Citizen Con for lets say 750$. I will offer you a Kraken LTI (ccu'd) ship for 700$ total.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Disclaimer

Example:

nice of you, mate

Shiwaz

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Shiwaz
Thats very nice of you Heartwood! 👍 I might wish to follow up on that as I still "need" the Endeavor. I have no idea if CIG will offer base model or any sets anytime soon though, but i'd settle for the base... I think... 🤔

I guess my promise not to buy anymore ships went out the window big time last night! 😅

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
I might wish to follow up on that as I still "need" the Endeavor.
It should be at 350$, but we will see in the upcoming Anniversary Special Sale in november. If you still want it and are okay with a ccu, i would offer it at 315$, as long as i have giftable ships and store credits to burn through 😃

(I don't have it available yet, will have to wait until november, too)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Shiwaz

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Shiwaz
It should be at 350$, but we will see in the upcoming Anniversary Special Sale in november. If you still want it and are okay with a ccu, i would offer it at 315$, as long as i have giftable ships and store credits to burn through 😃
Great terms, I'll take em! 🍻 Crossing my fingers from now till November.

Forgot your password?