advise and little help please

baal_15

Grand Admiral
Mar 18, 2017
RSI Handle
baal_15
hi to all you beautiful sexy test squadron people you, just a questions if you could please help me with is how can i buy test merchandise test t-shirts ,beer glasses / mats , hoodies ? another question i have is now ive downloaded discord how the hell do i get to speak to other test player's as im fairly new to the group and sc and im awful using m+k and need a little help but problem is i usually have a couple of hours if im lucky to play at the moment lol sorry for going on i'll stop whinging now :-)

p.s i appreciate all your help and advise even if i can't reply straight away :-)

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
Discord I can help you with super easy: go onto the home screen for the test forum, find the discord window on the left, and click connect at the bottom of it :D Should get a web link pop up - just follow the instructions from there :D

baal_15

Grand Admiral
Mar 18, 2017
RSI Handle
baal_15
im so far behind at the mo i just ordered my test squadron t-shirt and one for my great friend mazzer she not a gamer but love's the colour, design and handle option :-) i'll try and get on soon if not i'll try again tomorrow when i have more beer drinking time :-)

p.s thanks for all your help baal_15 :-)

baal_15

Grand Admiral
Mar 18, 2017
RSI Handle
baal_15
anyone got a link to order the beer swilling glasses please a link was sent to me but i cant seem to find the company page

Forgot your password?