Aegis Announcement Predictions? - Capital Ship ALMOST confirmed - Find out in August :(

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
As they announced near the beggining of the year nothing Agist would be coming along I feel it may not be a new ship but an update of an old one, the Vanguard perhaps, with a lotta work done on it - not a rework as such but i know the interior has definitely been touched up a lot and the exterior is supposed to have similar tweaks to incorporate the insides...?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Hum. Aegis has

Avenger series
Eclipse - Stealth Bomber
Gladius - Light Fighter
Hammerhead - Heavy Gunship
Idris - Frigate
Javelin - Destroyer
Reclaimer - Heavy Salvage
Redeemer - Gunship
Retaliator - Heavy Bomber/Dropship
Sabre - Stealth Fighter
Vanguard - Bomber/Dropship/Heavy Fighter
Vulcan - Medium Repair/Refuel

I honestly don't know where they will go next.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hum. Aegis has

Avenger series
Eclipse - Stealth Bomber
Gladius - Light Fighter
Hammerhead - Heavy Gunship
Idris - Frigate
Javelin - Destroyer
Reclaimer - Heavy Salvage
Redeemer - Gunship
Retaliator - Heavy Bomber/Dropship
Sabre - Stealth Fighter
Vanguard - Bomber/Dropship/Heavy Fighter
Vulcan - Medium Repair/Refuel

I honestly don't know where they will go next.
FARMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I think Aegis is military only, so I would not expect an industrial design. I'd love to see a Corvette class to compete with the Polaris. Can't have too many Corvettes to choose from. Would be a huge money maker for CIG I think. If they skipped the hangar and went heavier on guns, guts and speed, I think they'd have a big market. I think I'd stick with the torps and hangar, but it would be great to see another 'Vette. A big brother to the HH that didn't have that ridiculous, hollow design.

Something else I'd love to see is a big brother to the Eclipse that takes multiple crew, is faster and functions similarly. A big stealth bomber would be cool.

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I think Aegis is military only, so I would not expect an industrial design. I'd love to see a Corvette class to compete with the Polaris. Can't have too many Corvettes to choose from. Would be a huge money maker for CIG I think. If they skipped the hangar and went heavier on guns, guts and speed, I think they'd have a big market. I think I'd stick with the torps and hangar, but it would be great to see another 'Vette. A big brother to the HH that didn't have that ridiculous, hollow design.

Something else I'd love to see is a big brother to the Eclipse that tales multiple crew, is faster and functions similarly. A big stealth bomber would be cool.
Uhhhh are you forgetting about the big ass salvage ship from Aegis, known as the reclaimer???

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Uhhhh are you forgetting about the big ass salvage ship from Aegis, known as the reclaimer???
I'm not, but I do recall Chris saying Aegis is a military ship company, so I think either he'd say the Reclaimer is military (hence why it has such big guns and hard hull) or it is the exception.

Hey, an Aegis Titansuit, tank, speeder or some such would be cool, too.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I'm not, but I do recall Chris saying Aegis is a military ship company, so I think either he'd say the Reclaimer is military (hence why it has such big guns and hard hull) or it is the exception.

Hey, an Aegis Titansuit, tank, speeder or some such would be cool, too.
And what about the Aegis Avenger and the Aegis Vulcan? Military ships too? Me no thinky so.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
From the Chairman's Club email:

What do you guys think it is? Another capital? An industry ship? Freight? What will it be?
Personally, I'm hoping that they have decided on what exactly they want to do with the Redeemer so that they can begin moving towards its rework. I don't own a Redeemer, but I know that this would thrill a lot of those that do.

Forgot your password?