Aegis Reclaimer is Huge

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
According to Ben on Reverse the 'Verse each engine pod here is the size of a Constellation there abouts :confused:. It sounds very expensive but i still want one and will gladly melt some ships because I figure I can make money off you sorry sobs by salvaging all your wrecks after battle.

Last edited:

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
My poor wallet... but i also have some ships to melt, and i have a feeling that this ship would fit me nicely.
Some one needs to Salvage and or Repair all those crashed TEST members Aurora's (Ben also said it would be a great repair platform on "Reverse the Verse")

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Sounds like its probably going to be in the $500-$700 range if its really that big.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
At some point Sunder, we have to stop throwing money at this game!

But that point is not tomorrow!

Salvage should be a very lucrative job opportunity after big battles.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
At some point Sunder, we have to stop throwing money at this game!

But that point is not tomorrow!

Salvage should be a very lucrative job opportunity after big battles.
Which is why I'm probably never going to play World of Tanks again. I threw too much money at it. Did extremely well but bought WAYYYY too much gold for XP conversion.

VeryAngryOtter

Admiral
Feb 4, 2014
RSI Handle
VeryAngryOtter
yeah... if this is even remotely in my price range, I'm going to have to pull the trigger.

I figure I'll be spending quite a bit of time salvaging my own wrecks.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
That looks so incredibly sexy. They know that, so I'm guessing that they'll have a price that's at the upper end of what a lot of us are comfortable spending. At $250-$325 I think plenty of people would bite. $500-$700 is definitely way out of my price range (I'd rather upgrade my computer parts for that price), and I wouldn't think they would get that many takers. I'm sure they intend this to be a more common ship than the Idris?

It sounds very expensive but i still want one and will gladly melt some ships because I figure I can make money off you sorry sobs by salvaging all your wrecks after battle.
Sunder, which ships are you thinking of melting?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
That looks so incredibly sexy. They know that, so I'm guessing that they'll have a price that's at the upper end of what a lot of us are comfortable spending. At $250-$325 I think plenty of people would bite. $500-$700 is definitely way out of my price range (I'd rather upgrade my computer parts for that price), and I wouldn't think they would get that many takers. I'm sure they intend this to be a more common ship than the Idris?

Sunder, which ships are you thinking of melting?
Here is what I'd melt:

315P
Super Hornet
Phoenix Upgrade
Aurora LN
Freelancer MIS

I'd melt them asap. I won't melt my Phoenix upgraded Connie nor my Scout or Gladius(Both have LTI now)

Reactions: Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Lots of new sexiness with the Retaliator Greyboxing Report as well:

That....isn't all that bad actually. I can gt away with just melting a couple of things to get it.
I guess I could justify it if I melted the M50 and then put an additional $250 down... Damn it, decisions, decisions.... =/

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Wow. Bless you guys. I'm glad somebody has the money for all this. Just promise me a ride when you get one. I'll cruise over in my super sexy 325a.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Wow. Bless you guys. I'm glad somebody has the money for all this. Just promise me a ride when you get one. I'll cruise over in my super sexy 325a.
It's getting lower with the minute... i almost can't feel my wallet in my back pocket anymore, that's why i'm melting a few ships :(
But you can always come allong with your 325a, maybe i can do some tinkering on it in the mean time... Unleash the drones!

Last edited:
Reactions: Walex

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I want one so bad, but i'm the only one with a job at the moment so I can't justify it. I can only hope that it goes back on sale at a reasonable price later in the year when I have more (hopefully) expendable income.

Forgot your password?