Ahah What the hell?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
“This 3-year-old moose has been raised in captivity and due to its particularly aggressive nature was enclosed by itself for most of its life. It is the first occasion that it has had in its entire life to experiment with a sexual partner,”

priceless

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Haha. I see they finally let @CrudeSasquatch off base. He has been locked up for 8 weeks or so...
Without beer.
This weekend there's a small town somewhere in Canada that's going to smell me coming... the dank desperate musk of a Sasquatch that hasn't been milked since September 2016....
I hope to see (or smell) you both very soon in discord again.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I hope to see (or smell) you both very soon in discord again.
Soon as my foundation is repaired and my basement rebuilt! Then I'll have room for my 'puter again. Hoping sooner rather than later my friend. Can't play video games while ankle deep in poo water. Haha.
Wyoming, where men are men and sheep are nervous

Canada, where men are moose and cows are nervous
Sounds about right.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Soon as my foundation is repaired and my basement rebuilt! Then I'll have room for my 'puter again. Hoping sooner rather than later my friend. Can't play video games while ankle deep in poo water. Haha.

Sounds about right.
Canada, where the men are lumber jacks the moose are predators the cows are nervous and the Sasquatch milk is always fresh

Forgot your password?